Thread: Fiction: Taming A Brat
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 04:16 PM   #5
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

He walked behind me and opened the fastenings on the pillories and I was surprised he supported me as I stumbled slightly. He was almost gentle as he led me to a small armchair that I had originally missed when searching the room, tucked away in the corner. He half placed, half dropped me on it and I flopped onto the seat almost numb. I didn't have long to recover though, as he quickly turned me over and propped me up so that I was bent forwards over the chair with my elbows resting on it.

As I felt him line himself up with my ass I panicked, fear and adrenaline allowing mme to snap out of my stupour. I pushed back at him with all the strength I could muster as I screamed at him once again to let me go. His hand reached out and gripped my neck tightly, forcing me still as he squeezed off my air supply. It didn't take long to register that he loosened his hold and allowed me to breathe as soon as I stilled, only to tighten the hold once I resumed my struggle.

"You're making it worse for yourself." His voice was close to my ear as he forced me immobile again. Too close.

"Get off me!" I tried to snap my head back hoping that I would connect with his. Maybe if I was lucky I would break something. I never managed to connect though; he had anticipated this as well and as soon as I began to bring my head back he gripped my throat tighter as his free hand came forward to take a firm hold on my hair, keeping my head in place.

"I see you need much more discipline. Back to the whipping post we go, it seems."

I stilled as his threat loomed over me and he began pulling me back towards the whipping post. I knew I couldn't go through that again, I was pretty sure it would break me entirely.

"No...please." My voice broke on the plea and I hated myself for being so weak.

He stopped suddenly as my whisper reached him and turned me to face him. He seemed to be deliberating something and my heart beat wildly as I waited for him to decide on whatever it was. Finally he said,

"This will be the only time I will be lenient and only if you start to behave. Do you understand?"

I nodded silently.

"Good. You do still need to be corrected for your behaviour, although maybe you wont need the whipping post after all. In fact..."

He trailed off in thought and then without warning he had spun us around so fast that he was on the chair with me bent awkwardly over his knee before I even knew what had happened. As his hand came down hard on my bare ass I jumped, only for him to push on my lower back, placing me back in the position he wanted me in. His hand came down again and again and it wasn't long before my butt cheeks began to burn from his relentless assault. I tried without hope to remain silent but as the fire coating my ass burned deeper I couldn't help but let out a small whimper. It didn't stop him, he continued silently. When I was sure I could take no more I began to push back and begin to struggle in earnest involuntarily. There was just no possible way I could keep still anymore. Another lash landed and this time I felt a tear forming as I wondered how long this would go on for. I almost didn't notice the blows had stopped coming until I felt his hand slide underneath me and I froze. He trailed a finger lightly over my pussy and laughed. For a moment I wondered what was so amusing but I didn't have to wait as he smugly informed me,

"You are very wet."

I can feel my cheeks flush as he informs me what I already know and have been desperately trying to hide from him. My bottom is still on fire, my body is physicaly exhausted and tears are still lodged in my eyes and yet I am wet from the spanking. I almost growl at him in response before choosing to remain silent. He chuckles and I want to rip his vocal cords out. Instead I remain quiet as he shoves me off him, spinning me around so I am back in a familiar position.

I fight off my panic reminding myself that this has to be better than being whipped again, it certainly can't hurt as much. As he lines himself up again I realize he isn't using lube or even spit in place of lube and I'm suddenly thankful for all the experimenting and plug wear I took part in over the years.

I clench my teeth as he begins to slide in slowly and I'm surprised yet thankful he seems to be taking care to ease in instead of ramming himself inside the same way he did with my mouth. As he continues to push in I can't stop the hiss of pain escaping and he takes that moment to brush his fingers lightly over my clit. I jerk, not expecting it, but he holds me still as he continues to caress me and I can feel my body responding even as I try to shut it down.

With a start I realize the extra stimulation is helping distract me from the pain as he finally pushes himself fully inside of me and instead of continuing to try and shut my body down I focus instead on the pleasure, taking comfort where I can. Now comfortably inside of me he changes from careful to brutal and begins to slam into me as his fingers continue working over my clit. I'm surprised to realize that the more accustomed to the ass fucking I become, the more pleasurable it starts to be.

As I try to contemplate this he hits me in just the right spot and I feel myself fall over the edge as I cum on his hands. I don't know if to be ashamed or not right now, my mind is a tangle of emotions. He seems to take this as a cue for himself and swiftly pulls out of me as he spins me to face him and pushes me down onto my knees in one quick movement and as I look up at him in bewilderment he sprays over my face.

As he recovers from his own orgasm I feel my own still fading and I smile at him sweetly as I poke my tongue out and reach what cum I can, swilling it around my mouth before swallowing.

He smiles at me, a genuine warm smile, as he helps me up from the floor and I willingly lean into him for the support. As he places us back on to the chair, I nestle into his chest as he speaks.

"How was it for you, pet?" He asks.

I smile bigger in his chest as I answer.

"Perfect, Sir."

The end.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post: