View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 07:46 PM   #151
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
Perhaps instead of the winners doing anything each person on the losing team will have to do something from the kitty picked by a winner plus they also have to do the one they had submitted?
I'm not a big fan of having people do the one they submitted. If I submit something (that is not tailored to a specific person), it is probably something I have already done myself; I don't need anyone to tell me to do it. Maybe have them pick 1, then get one assigned by the winners. Maybe let the winners make the assigned dares harder to give incentive to pick the hard ones first.

I think the bigger problem is the number of tasks that we have to do as a part of this thread. After that, the idea of just 1 or two tasks that were essentially an entrance feel just feels underwhelming.

I like the idea of denial, but peoples tolerance there varies wildly.

Maybe the loosing team has to go through and do all the tasks the winners did during the thread. (Divided amongst themselves however they like). Maybe we reward the winners by letting them add small conditions to the tasks they did.

The problem with this (or many possible approaches) is that it devalues the kitty; and I really like the kitty as a way of keeping low quality players out of the game.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote