View Single Post
Old 04-07-2024, 09:14 AM   #2
subDanni

The next day, Oliver got up before Emma and Sophie. He was more of a routine person. Getting up at a 8 am, eat breakfast and go to the gym was his Saturday routine. Emma and Sophie wasn't the type of girls that usually slept all day, but they did party more than Oliver, so they often got up a bit later than him in the weekends.

When Oliver got back home after a two hour workout, he was met by Emma in the hallway of his apartment. She wore a short loose grey skirt and a white top. She did not wear a bra, and her nipples were visible through her top.

Emma: We made lunch for you, Oliver. Well, lunch for you and breakfast for us haha.
Oliver: Oh, wow. That sounds great.
Emma: I hope you like bacon and eggs. And waffles for desert.

Oliver took of his shoes and followed Emma to the kitchen. He saw the table was set with lunch prepared. But first he noticed Sophie standing by the table, doing some last preparations. Wearing only an apron. It didn't look like she had anything under, which was confirmed when Emma told her to turn around, exposing her bare butt. Oliver didn't know what to say.

Emma: You like Sophie's ass, right?
Oliver: Yes..eh yes of course. It's perfect.

Oliver and Emma sat down by the table, while Sophie served them breakfast and lunch. Emma encouraged Oliver to slap or grab Sophie's ass whenever she was near him. She loved objectifying Sophie and of course Sophie loved having her ass grabbed and playfully slapped. When Emma was done eating, she went to her room. Oliver sat by the table while Sophie cleaned up. He offered to help, but she insisted he could relax. It felt a bit weird for Oliver still, having Sophie walking around half naked. Sophie was pretty confident with her own body, and she enjoyed being exposed like that. Especially when it was ordered by Emma. When she was done cleaning up, she walked over to Oliver. He moved his chair back and she stood in front of him. She looked at him with a playful look on her face, as she released the knot on the back of her apron and let it fall to the floor. Oliver's eyes glazed as Sophie stood in front of him completely naked. Her perky breasts, slim waist, tight pussy - it all looked perfect to him. She opened his pants and pulled them down, along with his boxers and started to masturbate his cock. She smiled as Oliver grabbed her breasts with his hands, and at the same time she could feel his cock getting rock hard. She spat in her hand and kept jerking him off, before she sat down on his cock. Starting to ride it. She put her arms over his shoulders and kept riding his rock hard cock. Oliver grabbed her ass and put his face between her breasts. Kissing them and even sucking on them. Her tight pussy felt amazing on his hard cock.

Sophie: Mmmm, that feels so good. Please keep going.

Sophie continued riding his rock hard cock until she could feel that Oliver was about to cum. He grabbed her ass with one hand and her breast with the other, she rubbed her clit and moaned as she came, making him cum at the same time. Shortly after, Emma returned. Obviously she knew they were having sex. Sophie wasn't exactly quiet. Emma walked over to Oliver and gently massaged his back.

Emma: Did you enjoy that, Oliver?
Oliver: Yes it was amazing.

Sophie got down on her knees and gently sucked on Oliver's cock. Tasting herself on his cock.

Emma: Good. I hope we managed to make it up to you, for making you come pick us up yesterday.

Oliver: You more than made up for that.
Emma: It wasn't just yesterday, though.
Oliver: Yes, but don't worry about it.

Oliver was over his head in happiness. He couldn't believe what he'd experienced in the last 12 hours.

Emma: Well, I discussed it with Sophie and we decided that we would create a way to make this more fair for you. So we made these coupons that we put in this bowl.
Oliver: Oh, Okey.

Oliver wasn't quite sure where she was going with this, but listened closely as he put his boxers and pants back on. Sophie stayed on her knees on the floor, still naked.

Emma: I'll explain how it works. And hopefully you'll agree it's a good arrangement.
Oliver: sure.
Emma: We were thinking that for each favor we ask of you, you'll receive points. How many points you'll receive, depends on the favor, agree?
Oliver: so far, so good.
Emma: Then, when you have enough points, you can cash out and pick a coupon. We have a few categories. For example green involves Sophie. Those costs you the least amount of points.

Emma smiled and looked at Sophie.

Emma: Because she's kind of a cheap slut. Hehe.

Sophie had her head down, but also had this little smile, implying that she liked it.

Emma: I've written all of those myself and she doesn't know what sort of fun things they are. As you can see, there are most of those as well in the bowl. Yellow are coupons we wrote together and involve both of us. I also allowed Sophie to write a few that involves just me. I'm sure she didn't dare write anything too bad. Those are the blue ones. Very few blue in the bowl, as you can see.
Oliver: Oh wow. I don't know what to say.
Emma: Well, since you already allow me to live her for such a friendly cost, and that Sophie sleep over quite often, you already get 5 points each week just from that. Which is what one of these green coupons will cost you.
Oliver: Sounds like a great arrangement to me.
Emma: We thought you'd like it. Hehe. And if you save up 15 points, you can pick a blue coupon and yellow is 20.
Sophie: why is yours 15, Emma?
Emma: Well because I'm not a cheap slut like you.

Sophie had a playful and mean look.

Sophie: We'll see about that!
Emma: Oh really. You'll regret it if you wrote something too bad on one of these coupons.

Oliver already knew Emma and Sophie were sexual together, but he never really noticed the dominant/submissive dynamic between them before now. Not in such a clear way, anyhow. Sophie was naked and on her knees, trying to act bratty towards Emma. But was ordered by Emma to go to their room, before turning her attention towards Oliver again.

Emma: Oh, and some of these can be more time consuming than others, so we need to make sure we all have the time we need when you want to use some of them.
Oliver: Yes of course.
Emma: And you can keep a coupon for as long as you wish before using it.
Oliver: Not sure how long I'll be able to keep one without using it, if I'm being honest.
Emma: Hehe. Well, I think you start of now with 5 points. And you'll receive another 5 in a week. And of course more, if we have to ask you any favors. Fair?
Oliver: Yes that's fair.
Emma: Do you want to pick a coupon now or save your points?
Oliver: It's hard to decide, but I think I'll wait.
Emma: Good. Then I'll put the bowl away. Don't want you or Emma to sneak a peak at any of the coupons. Hehe.

Oliver smiled and agreed. He was obviously over the moon about this new arrangement.

The next days went by as normal. Oliver had work and his normal routines. The girls studied and also had routines like working out and social events. However, Oliver noticed a change in how Emma and especially Sophie acted around the apartment now. She'd often be in just her bra and hotpants or other revealing outfits. They both talked more openly about sex. Emma would sometimes grab Sophie in a sexual way or slap her butt. She even encouraged Oliver to grab Sophie's butt if he wanted to. It was like he had a free pass to touch Sophie. Which he did occasionally, but he didn't overdo it. The roles between Emma and Sophie became more obvious and clear. Sophie was the submissive one. They weren't openly a couple. And both actually went on dates with guys every once in a while. Oliver noticed that Sophie needed approval from Emma before going on a date, though. It looked like Emma encouraged or ordered Sophie to dress slutty too, which Sophie seemed to love. But would always make her dress properly before going home to her parents when she would live there. Still very sexy, of course, but not flashing her panties or openly showing her bra, or wearing skirts that barely covered her ass. Emma didn't mind showing off a bit either, but she was a bit more decent and less slutty than Sophie.

Two weeks after they started the new arrangement with the points and coupons, Emma and Sophie went to a costume party. Oliver wasn't home when they left so he didn't get to see what outfits they wore, but Emma sent a few snaps from the partry during the evening. Unsurprisingly, Sophie didn't cover more than she had to. Dressed in a slutty school-girl outfit. Black high heels, white fishnet stockings with cute ribbons at the top of her thighs, pink checkered mini skirt that just about covered her butt, a tight white shirt top that only covered her chest with the top buttons open, pink push up bra and a black collar that said "Bad student" around her neck. Her hair was set up in pig tails and she seemed to always have a lollipop to suck on in every snapchat pic. She was bending over in one of the pics Oliver received, exposing her ass and the pink silky thong she wore. Judging by the others Oliver could see in the background, she wasn't the only girl dressed provocative and slutty, but she seemed to have the shortest skirt. Emma, on the other hand, was dressed as a sexy police officer. Black high heels, tight black leather pants with handcuffs attached to her belt, a dark blue police officer costume shirt with a badge on the left side of her chest, a black neck tie and a police hat. At first her hair was in a bun, like a strict looking police woman, but she let it loose during the evening. Oliver didn't mind that he might have to pick them up again and decided to just stay up longer than he used to. His phone got quiet around 11 pm. While binge-watching series on Netflix, he nearly fell asleep on the couch until his phone buzzed around 2 am. It was a snap from Emma. She and Sophie were in the bathroom at the party. The picture was of Sophie, with her skirt pulled up showing her ass with "Pick us up for 10 points?" written on her ass with red lipstick. Then the next snap was of Sophie looking at the camera-phone with her hands folded together, and caption saying "Pleeease, kind Oliver". He was already expecting them to ask, yet her seductive eyes and smile, cute pigtails and open shirt with the pink push up bra popping out didn't make him less interested in doing favors for them.

Oliver, text: sure, when do you want to be picked up?
Emma, text: whenever you're ready. No rush.
Oliver, text: I'll go in 10 minutes.
Emma, text: Great<3

While driving to the house where the party was, he thought about the points and what he wanted to do with them. He really wanted to cash out one that involved both of them. Technically, he knew he could use the coupons when he wanted to as long as they weren't busy with anything, but he wanted to feel the vibe and not force it. The party was at a big house. One of Emma's guy friends had it at his parents house. When Oliver drove up the driveway and stopped the car at the parking lot, he saw Sophie walking from the house. Emma stood by the entrance, talking with someone. Oliver rolled down the window as Sophie got closer.

Sophie: Hii Oliver. Thank you so much for picking us up.
Oliver: No problem. Did you have fun?
Sophie: Oh, yes.

She said it with a seductive look on her face. Oliver could see Emma walking down to the car and before Sophie noticed, Emma grabbed Sophie by her arm and pushed her up against the car.

Emma: You're being arrested for being a bad girl.
Sophie: What did I do?
Emma: Behaving like a slut. We'll have to discuss this at home.

Emma took out the handcuffs and cuffed Sophie's hands behind her back. Then she took a quick "search" of Sophie's body, basically just feeling her up.

Sophie: You're not allowed to do that!
Emma: No? Get in the car.

Emma opened the back passenger door and guided Sophie inside, like a police officer. She got in the back too and sat beside Sophie.

Sophie: You're such a bitch.
Emma: You better watch your mouth, young lady.

Oliver wasn't sure what was going on, but judging by their tone it was some type of roleplay they played. He started to drive home. Sophie continued complaining until Emma grabbed Sophie's panties and pulled them off. Making Sophie wiggle around a bit, to be able to get them off of her in the car.

Emma: Omg, you're getting soaked from this. You're such a slut.
Sophie: Stop it.
Emma: Open your mouth.

Sophie shook her head and kept her mouth closed. Emma just looked at her with a certain expression on her face. It was like Sophie knew not to refuse when she saw that look, and she reluctantly opened her mouth. Emma stuffed the pink thong into Sophie's mouth. She felt humiliated, but couldn't help getting aroused.

Emma: Good. Now keep quiet, or else I'm putting your panties on your head before we go out of this car. It'd be funny if some of the neighbors see you like that.

It was humiliating enough for Sophie to have to walk handcuffed, but panties on her head would be too much even for her.
"You fucking cunt" - Sophie didn't say it, but the look on her face made it obvious what she wanted to say. Emma just smiled and gently stroked Sophie's chin.

Emma: You want to say something? No? Good girl.

Emma started talking with Oliver now. Thanking him for the ride and shared some stories from the party until they got back home and parked in the parking garage. Emma and Sophie got out of the car. Oliver told them to go ahead because he had to check something in the car first. They walked towards the elevator that took them from the garage which was underground level and to their floor, the 4th. Emma held Sophie's arm like she was under arrest. To Emma's amusement and Sophie's despair, on the 1th floor, a mature couple entered the elevator. They seemed to be in their 50s. Both of them surprised at the sight of Emma and Sophie. Clearly they noticed Sophie's revealing outfit. Luckily, by standing normally, the skirt was long enough to cover Sophie's private parts. The couple didn't say anything, but seemed to think that it was just some sort of play. But they weren't sure. Emma decided to "break the ice".

Emma: She's been a bad girl. We were at a costume party. I'm the cop and she's the thief.
Man stranger: Oh. You "arrested" her?

The man looked very uncomfortable and seemed to regret asking that question. His wife gave him a strange look as well.

Emma: Yes.

Emma smiled at them. Sophie kept her mouth shut, due to the panty gag she didn't want to reveal.

Emma: But it's just fun and games. Hehe.

Sophie nodded.

Emma: Oh, this is our floor. Have a good night.
Male stranger: You too.

Emma and Sophie got out of the elevator and into the apartment. Sophie was quickly bent over the dinner table. Hands still cuffed on her back. Emma took the panties out of Sophie's mouth and tossed them on the floor. She went to her bedroom to get a paddle. A few moments later, Oliver arrived, and the first thing he saw when entering the living room was Sophie bent over the dinner table. With the short skirt and bent over, her ass and pussy was pretty much exposed. Then he saw Emma, returning with a paddle in her hand. Still wearing the strict and sexy looking police costume. Emma spanked Sophie's ass five times with the paddle. Sophie moaned while Oliver sat down to watch. It was humiliating for her to be punished in front of Oliver.

Emma: So how many guys did you blow today?
Sophie: Just...

Sophie looked back at Emma. Embarrassed and aroused. She felt even more humiliated by the confessions she had to make, but loved it at the same time.

Sophie: just two.
Emma: You say it like blowing two guys at a party don't make you a slut. You swallowed?
Sophie: Yes..
Emma: You're such a disgrace.

Emma spanked her ten more times, before gently stroking the paddle on Sophie's pussy.

Emma: And what about this? You let anyone fuck this hole too?
Sophie: Yes, one..

Sophie quickly adjusted her answer slightly.

Sophie: But he wore a condom.
Emma: Oh wow. You made him wear a condom. What a decent good girl you are.

Emma spanked her ten more times. Making Sophie apologize for being such a slut. Emma looked at Oliver.

Emma: Would you mind spanking her while I go to our bedroom?
Oliver: Yes, I can try it.
Emma: You can use the paddle or just your hand. It's up to you. And you thank him, got it Sophie?
Sophie: Yes, I got it.

Oliver grabbed her ass at first. Slowly running his hand over her cheeks. Then he gave her a few slaps. She thanked him and asked for another after each spanking. When Emma returned, she wore a 6 inch strap on.

Emma: You've already used up your mouth and pussy tonight. That only leaves one clean hole for our nice friend Oliver.

Sophie gulped, but she wasn't inexperienced with anal.

Sophie: Yes, my asshole.
Emma: Would you like to fuck her, Oliver? I'll fuck her dirty cum dump of a mouth with my strap on.

Oliver didn't hesitate.

Oliver: Yes.

Emma put the lube on the table, so that Oliver could easily fuck Sophie's ass. He started by gently rubbing lube on her ass and inserting a finger. Sophie moaned, but her mouth was already busy sucking on Emma's strap on. She had her gag on the strap on dildo. After opening up her ass a bit, Oliver pulled down his pants and boxers, put lube on his cock and gently pressed his cock head inside her ass. Then slowly taking it out and let her rest for a moment before he put it back inside and a little deeper each time. She moaned as his 7,5 inch cock was balls deep inside her ass. He pushed her pretty handcuffed hands to the side as he leaned over her a bit. Emma let her mouth rest a bit from sucking her strap on.

Emma: You're such a whore, Sophie.
Sophie: Mmmm, gaaawd yes. I'm a whore and a cum dump.

Sophie was so horny now, she tried to reach for the strap on with her mouth while Oliver were fucking her ass at the same time.

Emma: Greedy slut. Ask politely.
Sophie: mmm, p-p-please let me suck you off.

Sophie struggle to speak while being fucked.

Emma: Go ahead, whore.

Emma pressed it deep down her throat. Sophie struggled to breath and started to gag again. And Oliver was not able to hold back any longer and came deep inside Sophie's ass. When he came, Emma pulled the strap on out of Sophie's mouth and let her moan like the horny slut she was.

Emma: What do you say, slut?
Sophie: Thank you for filling me up, Oliver. Thank you for dumping your cum inside me.

He pulled out of her ass and stood behind her. She reached for his cock with her handcuffed hands. Her gentle touch felt good on his sensitive hard on. Emma turned around and let Sophie kiss her tight leather covered ass a few times. And making Sophie thank her for disciplining her. Then she told Sophie to rise up as she unlocked the handcuffs.

Emma: Go clean yourself up. Your pussy has seen enough action today.
Sophie: Yes, Emma.

When Sophie went to the bathroom, Emma asked Oliver if he wanted to pic a coupon.

Oliver: Yes, I've been thinking and I'll pick a yellow for twenty points.
Emma: Sure thing.

Emma held the bowl and let him pick out a yellow coupon. The one he picked said "Sexy car wash". Which meant Emma and Sophie would wash his car while he watched.

Oliver: Oh, that's a good one actually. Haven't washed the car in a while.
Emma: Hehe, we're not really experts, but we will do our best. And try to make it entertaining for you!
Oliver: Yes. Sounds great.
Emma: Perhaps we can do it on Sunday.
Oliver: Yes, that works for me.
Emma: Want to spend the rest of your points or save them?
Oliver: I think I'll save them. It's just 5 points and I think Sophie needs some rest now anyway.
Emma: Haha, yes! I think we all do. But especially Sophie, I agree.

They kept chatting for a while before they all went to bed. Oliver in his own room of course. Emma and Sophie slept togehter in Emma's big bed.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to subDanni for this post: