View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 03:30 PM   #6
Anna_1990

The soles hurt the most at the time of punishment, closely followed by thighs, but it is the ass that hurts more after the task is finished. Probably because I have to sit on it and it is always in contact with other surfaces. The soles were numb at first and sensitive later and thighs are bearable later.

I did your task and here is the report.

After I removed my clothes, I pumped the nipples for five minutes, although I have to inform you that my pump is entry-level one so it is basically the same if I pump for five minutes or just 15 seconds. My nipples were more sensitive afterwards, nevertheless. I edged as per your command.

After the edge I put the clothes pegs on my sensitive nipples, smaller ones that hurt a 4 out of 5 and edged again. The pegs got the blood rushing inside me and made me more wet, so I have to say the edge was hard as I wanted a release.

After the second edge I removed the pegs which returned the circulation for a moment to my nipples and caused an interesting feeling, before putting them back on turned 90 degrees. This was painful, but I liked it. This is something I am used to as I play with this when alone. Sometimes with different pegs and different angles... The pain was intense nevertheless, and now I had problem not to cum. It wasn't easy, but I managed and I edged again.

I failed the next part. I got the idea, but I could not put the rubber band on my nipples so I went to the part with needles. I put one needle inside my nipples, horizontally, and tried to edge, but as I was already sensitive (and made a mistake to play with my nipples a little to cause more sensation) I came, thus finishing the task.

Thank you sir. I am ready and available for more.
Eagerly waiting for new tasks.

TOYS: Cane, crop, light flogger, very hard flogger, clothes pegs, small alligator clamps, office clamps, needles, nipple pump, plugs, dildos.

LIKES: Clothes pegs, nipples, interesting, hard and creative impact play on different body parts, watersports, etc.

DISLIKES: Enema, ice play, orgasm denial, light public dares.

LIMITS: Very public dares, pussy punishment, long term, permanent, money play, orgasms overload.
Anna_1990 is offline   Reply With Quote