Thread: Fiction: Surprised by a farmgirl
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 11:41 AM   #5
MrPurpleSky

While eating her out I got horny as well, so a tent was starting to form in my pants. She noticed and said "Enjoying it slut? Would you like me to jerk you off?" I nodded yes and she pushed my head away. "Wel you're gonna have to earn it. She slid down a bit, so her ass was just over the edge of te couch. She grabbed me at my hair and pushed my head into her asshole. "Lick it out, slut" she said. I was getting somewhat uncomfortable with her calling me a slut and having me lick her ass but I did it anyway. I was still very drunk and hoping for a jerk, blowjob or even sex. So I licked away at her asshole. It didn't taste as bad as I expected it to but I still didn't enjoy it very much.

After licking her ass for a while she told me put my finger in my mouth. "Make it nice and slippery, boy". She grabbed my hand and brought it to her ass. She pushed my finger inside her asshole while letting out a moan. "Move it in and out now". I started awkwardly moving it in and out, which she didn't like. "Fuck me with your finger, slut", she commanded, and so I did: I fucked her ass with my finger and her moans became louder. She grabbed my hand again and pulled out my finger. Not only my finger came out, but also a horrible smell. I looked at my finger and saw some brown pieces on it. "Lick it off, slut", she said.
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote