Thread: [NON-FICTION] Legs Next Door
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 07:25 AM   #10
Vinnie
getDare Sweetheart

She looked scared, but she nodded quickly. I pulled away from her and she put her hand between her legs to take over for me. I was very aware that the hand that had just been stroking my cock was now pushing two fingers into her pussy, and I felt a little lightheaded. I finished stripping and kicked my clothes off the bed before I opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom. I put it on as Kirsten and her costar groaned and moaned and fucked in the background.*

Stacy helped me roll the condom on and I climbed on top of her. I bent down and kissed her lips, not knowing if that was allowed, but she laced her fingers together on the back of my head and pulled me down deeper into the kiss. I thrust my tongue into her mouth as I teased her pussy with my cock. We were both shaking by the time she reached down, tenderly wrapped her fingers around me, and guided me inside. I pushed her open and her muscles eased around me like a glove. I felt like my entire body was liquid except for my cock, which had turned to stone in velvet. She ran her hands up and down my back, scratching lightly as I filled her. We kept kissing, this time her tongue pushing into my mouth so I could suck it as I pushed into her body.

I held her hips to keep her steady but, once I was inside, I slid them down to her thighs. I had my hands on her thighs, those thighs I had spent so many minutes watching from behind curtains and through half-closed doors. The thighs I pictured while stroking my dick in the shower. I rubbed them, massaged them, felt the muscles tighten and relax under my touch. I tickled the skin at the back of her knees.*

She let me do most of the work, which I didn't mind. There was no way I was going to lay passive when I finally had the chance to do what I'd been dreaming of. I fucked her. I grabbed a handful of her hair and I kissed her hard enough to bruise, probably, and she just moaned and twisted underneath me. Her hands roamed over my chest. I heard our hips slapping together as she rose to meet me, her hips leaving the bed as they ground against mine.

I finally couldn't hold back anymore and I came, arching my back as I throbbed inside of her. She clung to me, arching up to meet me, both of us gasping and moaning as our hands roamed. I held her breasts, I stroked her tummy, and I ran my hands up and down those glorious thighs. When I had spilled my last drop, I pulled out. I slid down her body, kissing and licking and sucking at her nipples before I dragged my tongue down her belly. It trembled under my mouth, and I lifted her lower body and kissed her pussy.

I made love to her with my tongue, sucking her clit as she vibrated underneath me. I looked up at her and met her lust-heavy eyes. Her tits were like mountains from this vantage, her stomach a flat valley. And her face was the sun rising over it all, her lips wet and parted as I pushed my tongue between her lower lips. I thrust my tongue deep inside of her and curled it, and she cried out my name. She came on my tongue, and I closed my eyes as I tasted her.*