View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 03:41 PM   #28
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
How about a rule of one edge for each post in this thread starting now. You can adjust later if it gets out of control.

Each time you do a new set of edges it needs to be in a different location.
I had seen 3 posts starting from this one before my classes so I had to complete 3 edges.

Also, Im not counting my own posts for the edges.

I wanted to make it a little scary and thrilling so I walked into my first class 20 mins before. The class has no lecture previous to it so it stays empty. The door was open and I sat on the last seat. We have full board wood tables so everything below my waist was completely covered but it was still very exciting and scary because anyone could walk in. Even though they couldn't see my lower half, I would die of humiliation xx

I put my right hand inside my tights. Touching my clit was out of question because any friction anywhere near my pee hole would make me lose control. I was already really turned on and wet. I finger fucked my pussy and edged thrice.

I could easily control my orgasm but edging made me so wet and light grey tights without panties? Scariest combination ever. Then I pretended to study as other students came in and didn't leave the class till the last one left.

My classes were supposed to end at 1 but they got extended to almost 2 pm. Thankfully it was in the same room and I didn't have to move too much. But I was continuously squirming in my seat and hoping to not have a wet spot on my tights.

When I got up, I checked and there wasn't any spot but I could feel my juices dripping down my inner thighs. All that wetness increased my want to pee.

I went to a cafe, had lunch and somehow managed to finish a 1 litre bottle of water (I was supposed to buy the largest one and 1L was the largest they had)

I saw 3 more posts after I finished lunch so that was 3 more edges. I used the washroom of the same cafe to do it. Once again, finger fucking my dripping pussy. I was really hot and bothered, super aroused but still I've done worse edging and denial before.

Then I left the cafe and texted my friend (a girl) to hang out.

Posting part 2 asap

Right now I'm sitting on a bench on campus, really really desperate to pee. Typing these reports out about how desperate i am is just a torture. I don't know how long I can hold it before having an accident.
Please let me go!!!

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote