View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 02:36 PM   #1
AllyEdge

Talking Train me to take my Master's Cock 24/7

Hi all! I want to learn how to do anal since my Master is into it. He said he wants me to eventually be plugged 24/7 so I can really be his free use whore ☺️ He wants me wet for him at any time and I think I can achieve that with edging. He controls my orgasms so unless he gives them to me I will be in denial �� I want to train all my holes to be ready for him at any time, so here's what I propose:

Every comment adds 10 minutes/day of plugged time to my total until I am plugged for 24 hours each day!

You can choose to add either 15 minutes of throat training
OR
You can add 5 edges to be done however you prefer
OR
You can make me listen to a hypnosis file of your choosing (Prefer ones geared toward making me Anal Only or unable to orgasm without something in my ass, but as long as it's in my limits I will listen to it)

Also, my Master said you guys can give us some dares for him to do to me (spanking will be completed by him, so no cop outs for me lol) but achievable please!

Toys: 6" dildo, metal jewel plug set of three (S,M,L), vibrator (8 levels of vibration), handcuffs, blindfold, belt, and clothes pins

Thanks for helping me train guys and gals �� I will report once a day until posts stop rolling in ❤️

Dislikes: non face pics/vids, difficult complex dares, fisting

Limits: family, friends, bodily excretions, animals, pics/vids with face in view, intense pain/ blood, full public.

Owned by: Master BDH

Last edited by AllyEdge; 02-16-2024 at 03:01 PM. Reason: I can't make myself cum from anal so Master will have to teach me ��
AllyEdge is offline   Reply With Quote