View Single Post
Old 11-10-2023, 01:23 AM   #1
alliewallie

Default Wetting Punishment (23F)

Hello, I have had some issues in the past with bedwetting, but today I had an accident during the day for the first time in a while.

I was driving home from the store with an urgent need to pee. The need came on rather suddenly and only a few minutes into my 20 minute drive. By the time I got home, only about 15 minutes had passed since I first felt the urge, yet I was squirming desperately. I got out of the car, abandoning all groceries, and attempted waddle into the house while crossing my legs. A few squirts came out and it was all downhill from there. I was full on wetting my jeans on my front lawn in broad daylight.

As I mentioned, I’ve struggled (and still do) with bedwetting from time to time, and usually some diapers and humiliation correct it for a bit. I’m hoping the same will apply here. So give me some punishments/dares involving diapers, wetting, public humiliation, maybe even some spanking, etc. It should be noted that I haven’t purchased diapers since my last bedwetting stint so I will need to restock.

PUNISHMENTS:public humiliation, spankings, nudity, wetting, potty training/diaper punishment, wedgies
LIMITS:
family/friends, messing, scat, anything really gross
alliewallie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alliewallie for this post: