View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 07:35 PM   #3
eoin62

There are 2 options I can think of, one requires a PA piercing and is basically a metal tube that you stick your shaft through and lock it on through the PA piercing. I'm not sure where to get it, I recently saw a pic of one on FetLife.

The other one, especially since you mention wearing it for a few hours is the Mr. S Seed Pod (Google is your friend, but I can send a link to it on Amazon if you can't find it). I don't think Mr. S is selling them anymore, but maybe you'd find one on Ebay I have an aluminum one, it completely encases your dick. The downside is that there's a hole at the bottom of the pod for pee to drain out of, and there's really no good way of keeping clean while it is on. There is a cock strap inside that keeps you from being able to pull out, but since it is completely enclosed, I would imagine it would start rotting after a day or two.. But it's great for short term.

Mr. S had another one called the Skeletor that was the same basic shape of the seed pod, but with bars instead of a solid shell.