View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 04:41 AM   #9
GregAussie

Good evening (for me) Stellz,

I have not quoted your original message. At the time of writing this, you have only posted one recently, and it is well-crafted and obviously took some thought, therefore you do not need to be reminded of your own content.

I do like that you were specific, unequivocal and precise in stating your requirements. You are interesting and intoxicatingly forthright. For someone seeking to be dominated and mentored, your linguistic choices are rather strong, but a challenge and ultimately the chance for the right Dominant Switch to partner with you is something that anyone with enough strength of character to meet your needs, will relish.

This is not an application to be that person.

I would proffer a couple of suggestions;

Consider removing “mentor” from the requirement list, as it is fundamentally incompatible with your age-range restriction. From memory, the OED defines “mentor” along the lines of: An older, more experienced expert in their field who guides, assists, trains and moulds a junior with authoritative coaching, life experience and subject-matter knowledge, helping the mentee to achieve more than would be otherwise possible.

This is not the profile of an under-30 year old.

Also consider adding a requirement for correct sentence construction and spelling, if this person will be assisting you in the creation of business documents, proposals, applications for more senior positions and similarly significant tasks.

Now down to the important part of my post:

Yr 1st DARE is to strpi neked in frunt of yr cam, stick 500 big needlz in yr left pus lip, then post the vid to Utube. Next Dare might hurt a bit, but that 1 shld be EZ. Post pics to these 20 email addys: LOL

Good luck in your search for a suitable companion, I wish you well, and would enjoy chatting sometime.