View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 04:13 PM   #13
HoneyBlondie
getDare Sweetheart

After 3 hours of the princess plug. I did 3 hours of anal beads. The first 2 hours with toothpaste as lube and the last hour with soap as lube. This might be the longest time I've ever been plugged actually. The toothpaste definitely brought the intensely cold, stinging feeling deep inside me. The soap felt even more stinging which surprised me. It might be partly because my hole was already sore from being stretched for hours. Besides the intense sting right at my entrance, it also gave me a few cramps. I can't tell if I liked or disliked that... but I was wet. I took a shower afterwards... spent a lot of time aiming the water on my swollen asshole.

I haven't eaten since I started this thread. I will go to bed soon. I won't be wearing the plug while sleeping. Not yet anyway. I haven't been trained to wear a plug while sleeping, so for now I'll stick to wearing it while I'm awake.

I finished the exercises and plug time up until pranadevil's post. So I haven't completed the actions requested in Azzy's, Chepren's and Angelica_Kee_Zarcon's post yet. I will do that tomorrow and report in the morning.

Feel free to add more for me to do. I'll continue where I left off tomorrow. You can go harder on me with the exercises

Thank you all for playing with me.

click here to see my toys
likes: deepthroat training, pain, fucktoy conditioning, clit torture, being controlled.
dislikes: intense nipple pain, anal, denial, bladder control, humiliation.
limits: pics, public, permanent, messy, pussy stretching.

Rate and review my reports
HoneyBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HoneyBlondie for this post: