View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 01:41 PM   #99
pompeybob

So I completed my tasks. I first started off having a clothed shower. Choosing my new skinny under armour tracksuit bottoms and t-shirt which I just wore in the gym. I had a good shower making sure I had lathered up. To get very clean for the next part.

Then came the jam, a good fruity smell and used it as shampoo and shower help. It was a good consistently and smelt very nice after sweaty smell. Although it became very sticky quickly.

I then finished off with what I was least looking forward too - the poridge. I made sure I used warmed water and prepared a whole washing up bowl. It was thick and glopy. In my sticky mess I dumped the bucket over my head and stood their in the mess I created. The poridge fell all over my naked body and got stuck on the jam. It was a pain to clean!

I hope that was alright as a report not very good putting things into words
Kik: pompeybob

I will play the underwear color guessing game anytime, just kik me
pompeybob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pompeybob for this post: