View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 01:41 AM   #14
darebunny

Ooooh, I love these kinds of hidden dares. It's so more fun when you don't know what's gonna come up! When you can see everything, it's just like, "Some of these seem to hard, I won't do it.", or "These all sound boring overall, I don't do it.", and when you do find one that sounds interesting, the result is just like.... "Oh, I got that one.". No element of surprise. :3

So, as I have free time this morning, I'm gonna take on this dice dare! ^_^ As always, gonna type it up as I go along...

Amount of cards roll - 6 - Five cards. Seems do-able. ^^ Time to load up random.org's card shuffler....

First card - Ace of Hearts - Walk around for 10 minutes with your buttocks exposed and a stick inserted anally. - Eeee... I think I got a bad start. ^_^; I did this inside my house.... shorts and panties pulled down a little, with a sharpie marker in me. Felt so weird. I could feel it pressing hard inside me every time I took a step...

Second card - Jack of Spades - Roleplay as a dog. Just go into your yard naked and act like a dog for 20-30 minutes. - ACK! This one is evil!!! As soon as I stripped off and started to go outside, I crawled really really fast to hide behind the back of my garden shed, and spent 20 minutes just kinda crawling around behind there barking quietly, hoping nobody could hear... scary!!!

Third card - Ace of Spades - Get naked and go into your backyard, then finger yourself for 5 minutes. - Jeez, what's up with all these face cards?! x_x Well, I went behind my shed again, and was already naked from before, and fingered myself there... this going outside naked stuff is too risky for me normally, but I'm doing my best within the rules, it didn't say anything about not being able to hide ^^;

Fourth card - Ten of Spades - Roll around on a bed of ice naked in the front yard for 2 minutes. - Whaaa?! I can't do that! I mean really, who can make a 'bed of ice' in their front yard?! The post didn't say anything about limits or punishments or anything, so I'm just gonna re-draw another card on this one, because it's kinda ridiculous...

Fourth card Re-Draw - King of Clubs - Color your chest and stomach with a permanent amrker and go outside shirtless. - More public ones... o_o; Are these all public? Oh well, I can do this one with my trusty shed again... coloured my chest and tummy with an orange marker pen, I look kinda silly now Didn't stay outside for too long, but I think that having to colour myself was the main embarassing part anyway!

Fifth card - Nine of Hearts - Write "CUM DEPOSITORY" on your face with an arrow pointing to your mouth. - ...Ew. o_o; Glad I got this one last and not before the public stuff! I wrote it on my forehead (its hard to write backwards in the mirror...), and put the arrow around my eye and over my cheek. So embarassing. At least it was the last dare... I'll give it about half and hour and then get cleaned up in the shower. :3

darebunny is offline   Reply With Quote