View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 03:44 PM   #15
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetT View Post
Roll a die and multiply the number by 10. That is how many minutes you must kneel facing the corner with your hands cuffed behind your back. Set a timer to for the amount of time with no alarm for when it ends. If you check early, you must start over. If you check after the time is over, you may cum.

Start a PM dare list. Minimum of 10 to start.

Post in 13 Person above threads.

Want more? Haha I could keep going.
Okay done, the 13 person above threads took longer than I thought and then I had to search other threads for inspiration for the PM dates

So I had 20 minutes, knelt in the corner, set the timer, tried to count Mississippi’s but got distracted so the first time I checked it was only 18 minutes. So did it again and by then my arms were tired from being handcuffed and I sat and waited and waited and waited cause there was no way I was doing it again and by the time I checked it was 26 minutes. So I incurred my hands and made myself cum which was fun. Thank you 😊

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote