View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 10:53 AM   #6
CumDumpMaia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larpus View Post
Since you're into writing, perhaps you should write lots of messages on your body describing yourself. Obviously that you are a cumdump, filthy whore etc. Have arrows point to where you want things to go etc.

Find a suitable window to stand near to display your handiwork, the curtains should be as open as far as your limits allow. Stand there with your hands behind your head legs spread in a squatting pose. I suggest you fill your ass with a buttplug and hold a dildo in your mouth for at least 15 minutes to truly demonstrate your abilities.

If you are done with the other dare posted here, you can also stick a dildo onto a chair and squat up and down on that with your pussy. Do not cum before that 15 minutes is up though!

If you try this, I look forward to hearing your report and exactly what sort of literature you decided to write.
Thank you, since this one doesn’t require me leaving my room, I can do this in a couple hours when everyone has went to bed for the night. I’m looking forward to doing it, the only thing I can’t do is the butt plug because I don’t own one.

Dislikes: Wedgies, nipple clamps, bladder control.
Limits: clit clamps, photos, video, permanent, blood, scat, piss, family

Toys: Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator, Handcuffs, Lovense Dolce, butt plugs (3 sizes), anal beads, collar and leash, nipple clamps with chain attached, suction dildo (7inch)

Thread (please ignore, not reverse psychology, genuinely please ignore) -
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=407653
CumDumpMaia is offline   Reply With Quote