View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 06:30 PM   #18
exslave

During the day Elissa clearly was conscious about wearing such a short skirt and no panties and kept on staying at her desk unless she absolutely had to get up.

Luckily for Elissa I decided to be nice and not make her do all sorts of tasks where she had to walk around, instead I actually did some work as due to the distractions I was slowly starting to get behind. I kept on working the whole day to catch up and eventually also get ahead a little.

I even kept on working to get ahead after everyone else left but while I was in my office I did also put the video stream of the girls' place on my monitor that is facing a wall away from any door or window.

When they started to do their fingering task I paused working and watched the nice show.

The next day it was Brittany who lost the coin toss and so she came to work without panties while Elissa was able to wear normal clothes once again, with exception of having to wear a skirt. I once again didn't do anything to them this day as I wanted to get ahead on work as much as I could so I could get them to do things later.

Luckily for the girls it was the weekend after that so they just decided to be at home, both days it was Brittany who lost the coin toss resulting in to walk around in the 9 inch skirt and a very loose low cut shirt that resulted in as she was walking her breasts to slip out of the shirt regularly and the shirt to slide off her shoulder and down her arm, as she was home she didn't seem to fix it that fast and after a while on that Sunday, she didn't fix the shirt at all anymore.

Monday morning they flipped the coin again to which Brittany sighed as she lost again, she then took the 9 inch skirt, cut off an other inch making it 8 inch and then put it on together with the shirt she was wearing the day before.

On the camera I could see that if they cut off one more inch of the skirt that the bottom of their behinds would be fairly visible and possible their pussy would be visible too while they would be just standing up.

A while later both girls arrived at work, Brittany didn't seem to be too bothered by the clothes she was wearing when she came in the door, she went to her desk and put her stuff down before walking to the washroom.

I didn't want to seem too suspicious and decided not to watch the feed of the ladies room right now, instead I walked around the office a little and when I saw Brittany come out of the washrooms I still walked around and then stopped her about halfway to her desk.

We had some small talk and laughed a little at some jokes we made, during our small talk Brittany's left nipple became partially visible due to the shirt sliding down but I decided not to say anything about it.

throughout the day I made all my employees do multiple tasks, including one where I made Brittany carry some paper work to an other room together with me, as we were walking for that her shirt slipped down her arm completely revealing her right boob but due to the holding of the box with paperwork she could not fix her shirt resulting in Brittany to walk around with one boob exposed through the office.

When we were in the filing room she was able to put the box down and sighed at me as she saw her boob exposed.

"Please don't report me for this" she said.

"If you do one thing for me while we're filing this, then I won't report you" I replied.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked.

"I want you to file all this paperwork while you are completely naked" I said knowing that filing it would take about 30 minutes.

Clearly Brittany wanted to object for a moment but then she sighed and nodded.

"Okay, I will do it if the door will be locked during that time so nobody could come in here" she said

"Sure" I replied as I locked the door followed by Brittany to take off her skirt, shirt and her shoes making her be completely naked.

Shortly after she started to file the paperwork I made sure she didn't notice as I took her clothes and cell phone and went to my office for a short time, I decided to cut off two more inches of the skirt myself and then put Brittany's clothes and phone under her desk with her purse and then went back to the filing room undetected as Brittany was still filing the same group of papers as when I left.

Next I slowly helped her file the paperwork while keeping an eye on her naked body and having some casual conversation with her every now and then.

"I got this, you go ahead and head to your office" she said while she grabbed the last couple papers while clearly not being bothered anymore that I could see her naked.

As I walked out of the room I saw that she was keeping an eye on me walking out and then I closed the door.

Now I wonder what Brittany will do as she has no clothes and nobody to ask to find her clothes so I decided to keep an eye on the filing room from my office while still staying out of sight.

Last edited by exslave; 04-08-2018 at 08:44 PM.
exslave is offline   Reply With Quote