View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 09:59 AM   #62
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiEmily View Post
I would like to publicly declare that I am currently denied and in chastity. I have been denied orgasms since the 17th of December last year and while this isn't the longest time. I do hope this denial will not end any time soon. My desire to orgasm is great but my desire to become even more aroused and horny is even greater.

I love to hear about superior women who do get to orgasm. It is not because I have chosen to reject my natural ability to have an orgasm that others should have to hold back. If anything, I think other women should pick up my orgasms and claim them for themselves. So I would like to humbly request anyone who reads this (and is not in denial), dedicate their next orgasm to a good denial slut such as myself.

Thank you.
I will for sure dedicate my next orgasm to you, wishing that you will be kept in denial quite longer than you can stand, just to see you publicly regret the words "I do hope this denial will not end any time soon.".

How would you feel about such an idea: each month you are permanently denied, and are allowed only one orgasm the last day of the month, but... you open a thread where:

1) GD guys can give you directives about your orgasm (how to masturbate, with or without penetration, naked, dressed, how dressed, complete, ruined... they can control any aspect of your orgasm, with respect of your limits of course)

2) people are allowed to give you instructions starting from the first day of the month, and at the end of each month all rules will be reset and the game will start again

3) will be applied the rule of the first: nobody can give you instructions that goes against previous given instructions for the month (but, of course, they can give you their rules the following month, because at the end of each month all the rules are zeroed)

4) last, but not least, monthly orgasm is not guaranteed, because if at least two females claim your orgasm for them, you have to give it up to them and whish yourself to be more lucky the following month (of course the girls who stole your orgasm must tease you writing jucy reports telling how much they enjoyed your orgasm...)
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote