View Single Post
Old 02-17-2021, 10:51 AM   #13
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzzzr View Post
Welcome back, it did get a little intense didn't it.

How about an edge while your on the phone.
*blushes* I edged right before heading into my last meeting. I think that’s as close as I can get to edging on a call. But gosh. It left me squirming and very aware of the growing dampness of my panties throughout the call.

*ignores Blue’s post about my vibe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
It’s nice to see you back Aloe, and that how the previous thread went didn’t put you off. Unfortunate about your toy not making it, but means you get the joy (read: embarrassment) of having to discuss it with them to get it refunded then find a new one to buy

I’ll add an edge for each time you check this thread over the course of the rest of the week. If you can’t do it at the time, you can save it for later as long as you’re all caught up by the end of the day.
*BLUSHES* super thankful for messager systems instead of phone calls!!

An edge for each time I check the thread sounds doable *blushes* ....I will just have to be aware of how often I check it

....I just did my edge for this time...I reach my hand down and slowly circled my clit to the edge. Leaving me rather squirmy and my needy hole a little leaky *blushes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiEmily View Post
Welcome back Aloe!

I'd like to give you a fairly easy task/rule/whatever that's bound to be fun: unless it is part of a dare, you cannot cum unless you ahve already edged three times that day.

I look forward to the rest of this thread
Thank you that is also very doable!! I’m excited *blushes*

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote