View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 03:58 AM   #14
ashok

Send a message via MSN to ashok Send a message via Yahoo to ashok

I am not doing this right now may try the dice part sometime, but I have done number 11 before.

11. Go into a changing room or toilet stall, but "accidentally" leave the door unlocked, letting it swing open when you're suitably exposed.

This was such a rush. It was the perfect oppurtunity to do something like this, when I found it, I could not believe my luck.

There is this public toilet on the first floor, the door of the toilet is always open, and is right where the stairs are, anyone coming up the stairs just naturally looks in.
The stalls have doors, there is no uniral in this toilet, one stall is directly infront of the door. The lock on the door of this stall is always broken for some reason. There are only 3 stalls.

Everyday from 7 to 9 am this place is very busy with 10 to 20 people always on the stairs, and the stalls with good doors always full. Since there are no urinals people have started using the toilet with the broken door as the urinal.

I would go in at this busy time and go to this particular stall. I would push the door closed, and start with my buisiness. Since people had started using it as the urinal, within a few minutes someone would push in the door, I would pretend to be texting on my phone, and would pretend not to notice the door open as everyone on the stairs got an eyefull.

After a few moments, I would pretend to notice the door and go "Oh my God" and stand up to close it, a process which exposed me even more.

I did it randomly, so people do not begin to notice it happening always. Unfortunately now I do not go there at the required time, therefore its been a long time since I did it.

Cannot cum till 26/10

Likes, limits and so on

30/m

I will always send details of the dares I do to the darer (unless otherwise specified)
ashok is offline   Reply With Quote