View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 10:18 PM   #2
EasilyStopped

1. Have you ever taken nude/erotic/sexual photos or video of yourself that you did not intend to share with anybody else?

Photos and video.

2. If no to #1, what is your primary reason for not doing so? Do you like it as a fantasy or is the idea a turn-off? (you don't need to answer the rest)

As stated, my main reason for being hesitant was the fear that they could get out. I was also afraid seeing myself on film would make me uncomfortable and be something I couldn't undo.

3. What do you like about it? Dislike?

It's very intense seeing myself on camera and comparing myself to other amateurs, but actually taking pictures and video is what I like. The feeling of posing and trying my best to be sexy. It's a self-dom situation where I'm forcing myself to make the best video possible so I won't be embarrassed when I watch it. It lets my brain turn off while my body goes wild for the camera.

4. What have you done on camera just for yourself, and how did you start?

I started with sexual or suggestive pictures that didn't include my body, like a lubed toy or an artful cumshot. Then I did some clinical self-shots to feel comfortable with my body before moving into photos to evaluate my cross-dressing and poses. Video was too hot to be patient, I've done a couple anal/oral videos with toys and candy but haven't had a chance to do more.

5. If you take pictures but not videos, or vice versa, why?

Video had been a bigger limitation because it's much more revealing, seeing how I move and sound was scary.

6. How does viewing your content make you feel?

So far I've felt neutral about the content, I've really fucked up the camera angle so far and had the good stuff just out of range. Overall I'm embarrassed/nervous about it, so far I've only had a couple good photos.

7. How long do you typically keep the files? Are there any you've kept for a long time? Any you've deleted before viewing?

I delete them the same night, I'll view them a few times and I've even edited some before deletion. I have a few I regret deleting and hopefully getting better results will help me overcome that barrier.

26m
Dislikes: pain, denial, anal
Limits: scat, photos\public

Send me PM dares or suggest new ones

I love bets and challenges. If you see me online challenge me to a game.

Last edited by EasilyStopped; 10-13-2020 at 11:16 PM.
EasilyStopped is offline   Reply With Quote