View Single Post
Old 08-15-2020, 07:23 PM   #12
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

1) tell your age and sex? Male and 40
2) who do you live with? Nobody
3) when at home, how long do you stay naked? For as long as the temperature allows for it
4) which activities of the daily routine you do naked (cooking, cleaning, eating, working out, ...)? All activitie really, yes even cooking, yes even cooking bacon
5) For which activity you prefer being naked? Cleaning and exercise. Both make me sweat so it's better without clothes.
6) Which is the worst activity to do naked? At home I can't think of any
7) If you eat naked, you masturbate yourself in the while? If yes, describe a bit your habits (how do you sit, if you eat using hands, if feelings of masturbation while eating are different, if you can reach orgasm and ejaculate while eating, use food dirty hands to touch yourself, ...). I don't masturbate whilst eating.
8) If you do some cleanings naked, which is the worst part and which part you find most disgusting? I hate doing dishes. Being naked doesn't make it worse or better.
9) You sleep naked? if yes, how often and how do you feel? I always sleep naked unless I am in someone else's bed. It feels the best way to sleep and I have trouble sleeping if I'm not, honestly. I can understand why some people wouldn't want to sleep fully naked, but I really don't understand how someone can sleep in full pjs!
10) During the day, how often you touch yourself if you are naked, and what you usually do (stop for masturbating, how many times you try to reach an orgasm, you have a long and repetitive hard-on, ...) If I'm allowed to I touch myself quite often, but most of the times rather briefly and stroking usually only in the morning. Sometimes I just sit in the corner and pluck my pubic hair in quiet contemplation.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote