View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 01:55 PM   #36
tulipJ

I did more, I did 45 minutes of cornertime

I will start with why I did this dare. My Master knew I was curious of doing a dare. He asked me to show him three I wanted to do, for him to pick one, which would become my first dare. This one was among those three, but at the time he said cornertime was punishment so it wasn’t suitable at that time. Instead, he picked a different dare. I will not go into detail as it is not the purpose of this post, but I failed with that one, and asked my master to allow me to withdraw before finishing. Thus, was ordered by my Master to do this one.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
Staring off I was reflecting on why I had failed the other dare and how I can do better for my Master. I felt really bad, because I had a role on choosing it, yet I couldn’t fulfill it. However, while thinking about it, I see that it was too much for me at this stage as I am still quite new to all of this. I kept thinking about the situation, about what got me into this position of a 45min long corner time.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
I guess I was kind of in the middle when I couldn’t keep going around the situation in my head, so I started thinking about other things. Quite quickly I run out of material to think about. At that point, I started wondering how much more time I had left and just accepted I would have to wait and get through with it. Somewhere in between my legs started getting tired as well.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
In the past when I have done corner time, and I am getting desperate to be done, I started counting to pass the time, and because I know I cannot reach more than x amount. However, today I didn’t want to do that. So, I tried just to breathe and relax, breathe and relax. Then, before I noticed the timer went off and I was done.

- How did you experience your cornertime?
A bit bizarre, but just when the timer went off and I moved away from the wall I noticed I was feeling so much better after the cornertime than when I started. It allowed me to think about what happened with the other dare, and figure out my feelings. Knowing, I could and would successfully finish this one, also made me content as it allowed me to start making it up to my Master for my failure before.

I am also happy I have completed my first dare on GD.
The following 4 users say Thank You to tulipJ for this post: