View Single Post
Old 12-30-2021, 12:11 PM   #28
Ciri

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?

Nope, because I'm happy with how I look and money is irrelevant in that respect.

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?

Confetti. Whenever I would meet moody people in everyday life, I could wave my magic wand, say "Pooff!" and let it rain confetti, hopefully making everyone laugh and relax.

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?

Well, I'd ask a friend who fetches the key with his drone and let him keep the key for as long as he wants to. I'd love the uncertainty and be controlled by another person in such a way. In order to keep it interesting for me, I need to have faith that I'll be released some day and get teased a lot.

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?

This would have such a huge impact, that the only way this could work is when the person lives with me. I think 24/7 play requires physical presence most of the time.

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?

I'd just make new clothes from whatever materials I have at home. I wouldn't leave home though, wearing such a makeshift outfit.

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?

Let's use kink instead of fetish term, which doesn't really fit for me. But, I've got no idea. I have no diaries, so I don't know what came first. Maybe bondage, maybe spanking, maybe blindfolds. There is no kink-ranking, it depends on my mood.

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?

Nope.

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?

I would choose the penis, even in public, like a drinking bottle that's formed like a penis. Why not. I'd love to see how people react.

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?

The mitts. Of course it would be a major problem not to use my hands in everyday life, but I can do a lot with my toes. I'd like to give it a try.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.

Nope, I don't need more money, so that would be a pointless risk.

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?

Well it's winter and I love to wear cosy clothes. Yes, I could.

12. What percent dom/sub are you?

Only sub, I think, so 100%?

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?

Since I love spankings I take those and would have my fun with that rule. The naughty corner would be a real punishment, because I don't like that at all. I'd love dom to decide in such matters on a case-by-case basis.

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?

Haven't done any dares really. I've just joined getdare.

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us

Nope.

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?

I like to be helpless. So yeah, the answer is obvious.
Ciri is offline   Reply With Quote