View Single Post
Old 12-24-2021, 01:31 PM   #27
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars?

oh yes of course a good sissy has a small clitty so if i could get a smaller more embarrassing one and get money for mistress to use that'd be great

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air?

probably pretty shades of pink confetti

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?

oooooh mistress would love that... i'd be stuck quite a while i'm not good with heights

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?

well my bedtime is already whenever mistress wants me in bed so i suppose any other user really as long as their respectful

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?

ooooah~ that'd be soooo hawt yet so degrading... mistress would have a field day but yeah probably provided i don't loose all my fetish wear and sissy clothes forever

6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today?

to watch... probably public exposure, to actually happen to me bondage. the sissy stuff and the petplay stuff came much later and yes i still adore mistress tying me up

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?

yass in a heartbeat i'd love to be the 100% full time live in sissy maid slut for mistress, if the job part is required i guess other trusted people could rent this sissy out

8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?

ooh tough one could i have both please *giggles* i do end up eating from a dog bowl pretty frequently though so i suppose that since i'm sorta used to it

9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?

my poor lil ankles nono although mistress loves to see me wobble and struggle i'd be an unproductive and possibly injured sissy. mistress would much prefer to be in control of more things and watch me be useless for a while locked mitts for me please

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000.

well i'm not a bettin' girl so i'd go with the safest option that garuntees me money

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?

no i'm in my night time uniform which is a collar, chastity cage, panties and a butt plug but i suppose if mistress wanted i could be naked

12. What percent dom/sub are you?

- infinity dom and one bajillion percent sub

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?

yes if that was a rule mistress wanted me to follow i'd have no problem coming up with cute substitute words that made me sound sillier

14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?

ooh tricky i have given what i would call pretty fun shopping list humilation dares. ive also received quite a few fun dares involving being tied up and left for a while and going out in public in very compromising outfits

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us

in a specifically non sexual setting? probably not

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee?[/QUOTE]

i would much rather have my silly sissy face used as a pillow for my mistresses beautiful butt

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote