View Single Post
Old 07-09-2017, 03:36 AM   #19
cheese_and_nacho

1. Would you magically half the size of your penis/boobs for 100,000 dollars? Umm, no, thanks.

2. Would you rather be able to make glitter or confetti magically poof out of thin air? Glitter.

3. If an indestructible chastity belt magically locks itself onto you and the key was at the top of the Eiffel tower how long do you think you will be denied?
A few years, at least. Paris is a long way from where I live.

4. Which GD member would you let decide your bedtime every night for the next year? Or you decide their bedtime? If the latter, how kind would you be?

5. Could you survive the next 2 days without clothes if all yours disappeared?
No. Tomorrow is Monday, and I have to go to work.
6. What was your first fetish and is it still ranked highly today? First fetish? Let's see....probably bondage. And of course it still ranks highly today.

7. If you were offered a job as a sissy/sexy maid tomorrow would you take it?
Most likely? Yes.
8. Would you rather drink from a lifelike toy penis or eat from a dog bowl for a month?
A toy penis.
9. Would you rather be locked in fingerless mitts or 6 inch heels for a week?
I was going to say heels, but I know how difficult those things are to walk in. So, mitts.

10. Would you bet your life savings on black(roulette) if you got 4 times your money instead of the regular payout on your bet? So if you had 10,000 you would either lose it all or walk out with 40,000. No. No I wouldn't.

11. Why are you not naked right now? Could you be naked right now?
Because my roommate is in the room. If he weren't I could be.
12. What percent dom/sub are you?
I would say about 50/50

13. Would you let a member of your preferred sex spank you 50 times every time you swear/cuss or put you in the naughty corner for 10 minutes?
Spank me.
14. Whats the most creative dare you ever made/you were ever given?

15. Have you ever felt turned on from being bossed around/being the boss in a non sexual setting? If so please tell us

16. Would you rather be the facesitter or the facesittee? Never tried, but either would be fine, I guess.

Likes:- light to moderate pain, bondage/restraints, rules, nipple torture[clothespins!!], orgasm denial, humiliation, light CBT, group, anal, oral, cum swallowing.

Dislikes:- intense pain

LIMITS[NON-NEGOTIABLE]:- social suicide, friends/family, scat, pee, blood, bestiality, face pics, webcam, permanent.

BDSM test results

HI. I got this AMA thread here. If you want to know more about me, just ask!
cheese_and_nacho is offline   Reply With Quote