View Single Post
Old 04-28-2024, 10:55 PM   #3866
MarkNDoubt
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysue View Post
24 hits to each nipple. I put a small rubber band around each to keep each swollen and prominent. Did the 24 hits to the right nipple first. Did them 4 at a time in rapid succession. The pain of course increased as the hits went on and had me yelping with each hit. The left nipple was a little worse since i can get a better swing. As usual, i was panting and in pain with each hit. My nipples are red, swollen and very tender.

Thank you for the task sir ����
Here a task for you so you can nicely suffer and keep those labias soaked.

Throat abusal for you: you will get your breath size and you will multiply for month number (4 for April but if you will postpone the task, it will be 5). Put a dildo on table, bend over and do the resulted deepthroats. Pace: 1 DT per second. Apply weighted clamps on nipples, 200gr per nipple. Teeth clamps are the best.
Here you should beg your domme to bust your meat. Beg her, on knees, let her to know you are wetting only thinking you will be busted by her.
With a cane, she will bust your butt during deepthroats. 1 hit per second as suggested pace. She will stop to bust you only after all deepthroats will be executed. If you moan or scream during the oral service, you will get more busts so.

At the end of this ordeal, as reward, you will keep the position, bent over, pain on your stretched boobs. You will offer to your domme one boob. I don't care which one, I love the idea you will choose one. On that boob, breast size x 2 hits with cane, thanking your domme each time. On the other boob, just the breast size number.

Make tears and report us.

Mark

I'm in a very friendly and kinky discord server and looking for new people to join us so if you're interested -> contact me

Kik: lceppa

Last edited by MarkNDoubt; 04-30-2024 at 09:09 AM.
MarkNDoubt is offline   Reply With Quote