View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 12:23 PM   #1
The_V82

Default AI for stories / Games?

Hey people,

I guess I am not the only one who fumbled with diffrent AIs for any Truth or dare reasons, like writing a truth or dare-story or even setting up a fictional /virtual Truth or Dare game.

So here is my experience so far: ChatGPT is great, but the NSFW filter too, which is bad for our cause, because as soon as ChatGPT detects a hint of nudity it stops working.

So for reasons i tested a few "nsfw" Char AIs, firstly there is a hefty pay wall and i am not paying before i could run a few tests if the AI suit my needs.

At the end i got stucked with Ai dungeon (https://play.aidungeon.com/) a text based rpg simulator. I tried to set up the AI to some pretty mediocre results. The AI doesn't get the rules of truth or dare. While it is able to come up with truths and dares, they are all kinda all over the place: Truth: what is your favorite color? the next dare is: Go grocery shopping nude. So no consistency and not very coherent. Besides that and an error i found also on chatgpt. the AI is rather forgetful and easily forgets boardstates, turn order, dressing order or the state of undress.

At first i had huge issues with stripping, since the ai didn't know a realistic stripping order: a shy person, doesn'T take of her panties at the first "strip a piece of clothing" challenge, but i kinda have fixed this idea. Right now the AI still forgets the state of undress.

So far so good, what is your experience with AI? Ever tried to set something up with an AI?

Likes: Strip games, humiliate and tease my subs, degradation.
Limits:blood, vomit, scat, social suicide, permanent marks, face pics.
The_V82 is offline   Reply With Quote