View Single Post
Old 04-08-2021, 11:22 AM   #974
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPublic View Post
Can you please give me 2-3 NO LIMIT public dares? ♥

This does not mean i will do them!! *-*

If i like them ill do them haha but im just curious if it turns me on too much that i want to do them or what it will be anyway (no limit so can be pretty much) ♥

Maybe im accepting harder and crazier dares when i push myself a bit more ;P
btw a guy at work talked to me about a pic he had of me naked on his phone *-* you know.. from the pic drop thread of mine *-* it was so embarrassing but he said he wont share it, he just wanted to know if it was me and he said he wanted to fuck me then he will delete it so were meeting tomorrow *-* first time i really noticed a consequence in my personal life from dropping so many pics of me with face in public places *-*

but i guess/hope it will be the first and last consequence ♥

No limit? *checks limits* hmm...

Get a piercing, decided by a poll shared with your friends, family, and coworkers. Promise them that you’ll get whichever one has the most votes, and everyone should be able to see the results as they come in.

This way if something like clit hood wins, everyone will know that you got one, even if you never confirm it directly.. Or maybe they’ll be skeptical and ask if you really went through with it, at which point you’ll say yes and ask if they want to see.

Every piercing option in the poll should link to an image of someone modeling it.

Of course you should share the link to the poll here first, so we can make sure the dirty options have plenty of votes from the beginning.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote