View Single Post
Old 03-29-2021, 02:19 AM   #966
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
There is a risky one :

You have to go do your week shopping (by that I mean not just one article, but one or two full bags) but you can wear only a shirt like a crop top (at least above your belly button) and a thong, nothing else !!

And if you dare you have a second twist : you should ask every people you met in the store (except child, but teens count) if they want to own you as a sexual toy for 12 hours. If they say yes you have to take their number and contact them later (one at a time) to set that up (you should invite them from 8pm to 8am for exemple, in your house, and wait for them completely tied).

Extreme mode : you only can leave the store when you find 5 "yes"
So the rules of this dare were simple, just shopping normal things wearing a slutty outfit ❤️ Since in the shops are too many people i just asked the people which talked to me instead of me asking everybody i saw ❤️

So wearing only a thong and a tight short crop top (really slutty outfit for sure) i went to a shop in another city so i dont meet people i know haha *-*
My slutty outfit got some attention for sure but me walking around like half naked in temperatures like this got many people looking at me *-*

I took a shopping cart and went through the store ❤️ I got like a quarter of alle the stuff i needed when a very old guy asked me if my outfit wasnt too cold (he was like 60-70yo) *-* i replied with „yes its kinda cold but okay“ and asked him about the sex toy thing as you requested *-* luckily he said no ❤️ It was so embarrassing walking around there like that.. *-* nobody else asked me anything during the shopping after that but when i was at the counter to pay i obviously talked to him so i also asked him if he wanted me as toy *-* it was sooooooooo embarassing because there were other people behing me which heard the question and looked sooooo weird omg.. *-* he said he had a girlfriend so also didnt wanted me ;P lucky me haha

So i drove home and finished this dare with nothing happend but much embarrassment ❤️

Duty dares 4/10 ❤️

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdsmlover24 View Post
It's been some time you didn't do a good naked walk in town , so let's do this again

You should prepare the task before :

First choose a hidden place in the center of your town and hide some spare keys of your house there (must be impossible to find these by chance, so they are no stollen). It must be approximately 30min of walk away from your home (if your city isn't that big, choose a place in the nearest city).

Then leave another spare key to Aylin if you have it, or at least a key of your mailbox.

You are now ready for the date : Set you up like it is describe below, go out and put your house's key into your mailbox. The only way to get into your home again is to get the spare keys you hide before, so go for a walk in town !

For safety, if you cannot find your keys, you can go to Aylin and she can give you a key (of your hair, or of your mailbox where you put your keys). But I think she will force you to do something worst then the initial plans for that

Now's the time to choose your "clothes" :

You will wear only a bra, no other clothes, no panties and the highest heels you have. Then you will tie a vibro on your clit and put on a plug. Then you should write on yourself in big "fuck me free" in front, 'take pics" , and some others things like "cum slut", or "rape me". Put on heavy make up, add a collar and a gag.

Finally there a 3 twist in there :

You have to accept any invitation of any kind (sex, pics, ..) and you cannot talk because of the gag so just nodded with your head.

Your will stuck an phone (or something that can do the same) in your bra and set an alarm that rings 10-15s every 10 min.

Last but not least : You must cuff your hands behind your back !!
Did this one in the same day but at night ❤️ I left the key in literally the middle of my hometown on the marketplace with many shops and stuff ❤️ Then i started walking at home... i didnt know how to setup a timer that rings only 15 seconds, so it always was on for a whole minute, thats why i only made a timer every 11 minutes, so there are still 10 minutes inbetween each *-* i was naked (with bra and highheels) with handy tied behind my back,plug in my ass, collar, gag in mouth and all things you requested plus „will do anything“ written on my body ❤️ The moment i closed the door behind me was the moment i knew i fucked it up.. *-* i forgot to give a second key to aylin so if the key in the city would be gone i would have to walk to my parents house like this *-*

I started walking... *-* it was really cold btw *-* it was very very quiet which kept me calm a bit ❤️ I walked normally on the streets and without running or sneaking ❤️ I could feel the plug with every step i made thats because i wasnt running *-* when i was out of my neighborhood i arrived at a bigger street, but still no cars or anybody visible (i guess because it was in the week not weekend and because corona lockdown) ❤️ The timer started to ring very loud which shocked me, but when i noticed that nobody was around i just quickly kept walking ❤️ A few seconds later a car appeared so i hurried behind a parking car with the timer still ringing *-* it passed, nothing happened ❤️ I continued walking on that street for a few minutes until i had to hide again for another car which also didnt see me i guess ❤️ Another few minutes later the next timer started ringing *-* i was almost in downtown and nobody noticed me luckily ❤️

Then i was in downtown and like 12 more mins walking to reach the key, no chance to hide from this point *-* i kept walking until i saw a food place which was still opened with the workers inside and 3 guys waiting outside *-* in the same moment i saw them, one of them saw me (on distance) *-* i quickly went to the side near to another building so he couldnt see me anymore with that angle and thought about how id pass them *-* i remembered there was a small path a few minutes back which would bring me to the place where i hid the key too ❤️ I walked back and into that path.. it was really dark and not really big.. i didnt saw much there because it was just too dark but i kept going ❤️ I was shooocked when there was an old woman standing at the side in a house entry smoking or so, because i didnt saw her at all and then she said „omg eh.. morning..“ .... i just nodded because i couldnt talk obviously and inwas like frozen for a second because of the shocked and it was enough time for her to take out her phone and turn on her flashlight to see me better *-* she was like 30 or 35 maybe and i dont know if she liked the view or disliked it but she laughed and then said „omg haha nobody will believe me this... can i take a pic of you?“ *-* i nodded very embarrassed and she took a few pics of me with flash *-* then i started walking away quickly *-* a few seconds later the timer started ringing again *-* i kept walking in a faster pace than before *-* finally i reached the hidden key which was still in position and i started walking back home ❤️ I walked the street with the food place hoping the guys were gone now ❤️ I was right, but the workers inside still were there *-* i thought they wouldnt be able to see me through the glass when theres light on inside and dark outside so i just walked a bit faster and passed the food place ❤️Nobody saw me luckily ❤️ The timer started again but i had no chance to hide anyway so i kept walking faster❤️ A few seconds later i reached a parking car with light on inside.. it were the guys *-* the timer still was ringing *-* they noticed me again (i was like 5m away from the car..) *-* the opened the door and one of them got out of the car *-* he made a pic and told me to come closer.. i nodded and walked towards him where he made more pics *-* when the other guys noticed i wasnt running away and let him take pics they also got out of the car so i was chilling there with 3 men like that *-* the timer stopped.. *-* they asked why i set a timer and then remembered i couldnt talk lol *-* they read the writings and asked „so you wanna be fucked?“ ... i nodded.. *-* the same guy asked the other guys if they wanted to fuck me too but they said no ❤️ But then he told me to follow him into a dark corner so the other guys couldnt see him fucking me (i guess his friends shouldnt see his dick hahaha) ❤️ He the fucked me for a while and wanted to cum all over my face *-* he fucked me good haha i enjoyed it ❤️ While fucking the timer started again but no problem haha and then he left and i could continue walking with cum on my face too (i couldnt really opened my left eye from that point, because there was cum in it) *-* when i just started walking home again a car passed and honked *-* at least they didnt stop ❤️ When i was out of downtown i could hide again and there literally were none people which could see me ❤️ The timer started 2 times again before i was at home and three cars passed but i could hide so they didnt noticed me or at least didnt stop ❤️ At home i looked in the mirror and felt soo dirty but i liked it somehow haha... the writing, being maked, being freshly fucked by a stranger, plug in my ass, gag and collar, face full of cum ❤️ My friend just made a short video and some pics to keep the view haha also like always i filmed the whole dare with my phone (it was stuck in my bra so the cam was always filming whats in front of me) ❤️

Duty dares 5/10 ❤️
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: