View Single Post
Old 02-27-2021, 05:46 AM   #961
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinde View Post
I hope this dare won’t be repeated but anyway.
Go to a clothes store and select any clothes you want (preferably dress) don’t take them yet, go to furthest changing room and get totally naked (preferably without closing changing room), now get dress you picked before and get back and try it on if you don’t like it take it off and put it where it was and choose another one and repeat until you find the one that fits you and you like it and if you want you can buy it. Of course when you find one you like put back on clothes that you came with. If you can write a report i’m curious how it went.
hard to find shops which arent closed haha but luckily i found one for this dare ♥

so i went inside the shop at like 3pm and it wasnt very crowded but still some people ♥ the till in that shop is in the middle of it (its not that big) and its facing the front door of the shop ♥ the changing rooms are in the back of the shop on the right side so there was no chance for the workers at the till to see me, but obviously other strangers were there, as well as some workers which walked around the store to help people too ♥ oh and obviously i had to walk naked through the shop to get to the dress (like you ordered) i chose which was also in the back of the store, but on the left side, so i had to walk literally from the back right corner of the shop to the back left corner (like 20-30m i guess) naked *-* i am sure there were cameras but i thought if i dont get in trouble or anybody tries to steal something nobody would look at the cams haha ;P

so i was in one of the changing rooms with the curtain fully opened and undressed myself so i was naked *-* nobody else was in the changing rooms so i felt safe so far (more or less) but the thought of then walking out of the rooms into the shop and 20-30m through it naked made me extremely nervous *-* i also was like really afraid of getting in trouble *-* but since i promised to do 10 duty dares i just started walking without much more thinking about it leaving my clothes in the changing room *-*

there i was... naked in the shop right in front of the entrance of the changing rooms and i immediately saw like 6 or 7 people walking through the shop (didnt count exactly haha) *-* in front of the changing room entrance is a hallway so i quickly started walking to the left side of the shop to be able to hide behind other clothes ♥ i was really happy that no stranger was in the back of the shop haha ♥ i quickly ran from clothes rack to clothes rack so i kept hidden ♥ went pretty good so far and i could grab the dress i had in mind which i wanted to buy before anyway haha and wanted to ran back the same way but i noticed that then a woman was looking for clothes right next to the changing rooms *-* I waited... *-* every second i got way more nervous and i always tried to keep everybody in that shop in sight especially the workers *-* also i made myself small so nobody would see my head above the clothes racks and come to "help" me ;P When the woman finally found what she was looking for she walked into the changing rooms *-* but i thought i would be able to dress while she is in her cabin and she will surely have her curtain closed ♥ so i jumped from clothes rack to clothes rack again until i reached the hallway in front of the changing rooms ♥ there was a worker woman near the entrance on the hallway but she had her back to the entrance so i just ran inside hoping she wouldnt turn around in exactly that same second haha ♥ but i forgot the woman which was already inside *-* when i was inside the changing rooms i instantly looked outside to see if the worker woman noticed something, but when i then turned around to get into my room the other woman (like 16-18 idk) stood 2m in front of me, staring at me with her mouth wide open *-* i didnt know what to say i was just shocked *-* we both were.. *-* after 1-2 seconds i realised i still was uncovered so i told her to please be quiet and that it was a dare *-* she just laughed shily and said "youre crazy!!" smiling ♥ the dress was the right size already luckily so i could dress normaly again ♥ the woman asked if i would make a pic with her (i felt like a star hahaha) ♥ of course i was nice (i kinda liked her ;P) so i made a selfie with her next to me before i dressed *-* after buying the dress (dressed again) the woman came to me again when i was at my car *-* we talked just a bit about dares and stuff but nothing interesting happened haha ;P

Duty dares 3/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhl View Post
If you have a mall nearby that has those message chairs. Wear the shortest skirt you dare, no panties, now put in at least 1 dollar.
didnt find a mall which was opened... corona.. so ill do this one later when its possible again.. ♥
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MissPublic for this post: