Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? No
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? N/A
What do you like about giving blowjobs? N/A
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? N/A
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) N/A
In what ways would you play with his balls? Fondle, Maybe squeeze a bit
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? I think kinda gross
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) Never sucked, not sure
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? I've done a tiny bit of sounding, obviously masturbating
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? I think I would, told what exactly to do, grabbing my hair and forcing me into it
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? Not sure/N/A
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? I'd be okay with it
How do you feel about cum going on your face? I think I would love that
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? I would be okay with it
How do you feel about cum going on your body? I would be okay with it
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? I'd rather it go on/in me
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? I haven't but because they want me to mostly
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? Probably playing with it, never have tho
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? On my hands and knees, I imagine
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? N/A
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? Possibly
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? Uh, actually doing it lol
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) N/A
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? N/A
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? I would like to be able to
Would you let someone face-fuck you? Possibly
Anything extra you want to say? Nope!

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? Yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? Nothing really, maybe slight cleanup
What do you like about getting blowjobs? Convenience, it feels good.
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? I tried, she wasn't looking lol
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? Lick, kiss
In what ways would you want your balls played with? Idk
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? Possibly
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? I've only had 2 BJ's before, they managed well, I'm not the biggest
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? Not sure
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? No, I'd rather them take their time with it
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? Sucking only
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? Amazing
How do you feel about cumming on their face? Amazing
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? Amazing
How do you feel about cumming on their body? Amazing
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? It would be up to them
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? Either, but yes I do.
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? Either would be fine
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? Any really, sitting is the only I've ever done.
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? If they want to.
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? Sure!
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? I don't think so
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) Vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? Normal but I'd be down for whatever.
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? Up to them
Would you want to face-fuck a person? Possibly
Anything extra you want to say? Nope!

Misc

How important is the location to you? Not really
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? Not sure
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? Not sure
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? I love the idea of public/semi-public
Do you want to control the event? Maybe
Do you enjoy dirty talk? Yes
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? Any of them tbh
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? Yes
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? Yes and Yes
Are there any other blowjob secrets you want to talk about that I've not mentioned? Nope lol

Please PM me pics to tribute

I like to be spanked hard
SissyCupcake is offline   Reply With Quote