View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 02:43 AM   #14
kanger
getDare Sweetheart

Band-Aid

So I wanted to try that 30 minutes one today. It was more challenging than I thought it would be, that exercise timer was really too slow . Right, so to start up I did 5 mins running in one spot to get warmed up, then I did 70 sit-ups (the last 10 there pretty uhhh and slow), after that I did 70 squats, then 30 bicycle crunches, then 20 hip lifts, 32 climbers, 50 lunges, 20 sit-ups, 40 jumping jacks, 30 squats(to make 100), 25 sit-ups(basicly can't do any more now). After that I slowly did static full body stretching routine. Honestly, I am taking tommorow off as I will definitely be hurting. This is full exercise time not including the breaks, all of it took almost an hour to complete.
EDIT: Forgot to write that I did 30 push-ups (10 at a time)
For more about my Likes/Dislikes/Limits go to here
Toys:4 cm buttplug, 7.5 cm buttplug(can't get it in ), 18 cm dildo, metal handcuffs, clothespins, candles, cock-rings
183/100 Weight of Torture

Last edited by kanger; 10-09-2018 at 04:30 AM.
kanger is offline   Reply With Quote