View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 10:11 PM   #1
KookieBaby

Female 19/female/switch seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

19/female/switch seeks any age/male/master in any location (serious replies only)

Hello!

First, I would like to say that I am 18, not 19. My age is wrong on my profile and I can't figure out how to change it. Thanks for understanding! Lately, I have come to find that I am interested in new things that I wasn't before. I would like to try them out.

I am looking for a kind, understanding, patient, brat-taming Daddy or Sir. I also need someone who is willing to ease me into my newer kinks and work our way up, not just jump off the deep end!

I would like somebody who will give me tasks and/or dice dares, train me anally (my favourite ), give me rules, parentally control my phone with qustodio (I have an account), and put in me in diapers (we can discuss this in more detail). We can talk about other things as well, of course! I have some ideas already for rules and things of that sort.
We can discuss it in PM.

The toys I currently own are as follows: two dildos (one realistic with a suction and one a vibe, although the vibe doesn't work well), a bullet vibrator, and a set of 3 buttplugs (small, medium, and large. I can take all 3). I also, of course, have lube and condoms. I dream of owning this: https://www.lovense.com/bluetooth-re...-toys%3Fac%3D2 and of course we could set it up so you control it!

If you are interested, please send me a PM and we can talk more and get to know eachother. I'll be waiting!

Last edited by KookieBaby; 03-22-2018 at 10:46 PM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to KookieBaby for this post: