View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 12:06 PM   #8
bess00

I did bonus 3. I masturbated for a few minutes before putting on the pepper so I was already wet. I continued masturbating and the sensation came slower than I expected. I put toothpaste on my clit before but this was different. It was a warm heat as if soaking my pussy in a tub of hot water. Surprisingly it felt good and I had a full body orgasm within a minute. But that's where the good feelings ended. Not long after my orgasm the warmness escalated until it was an unbearable burn. Spreading my legs didn't help neither did squeezing them together. I was squirming on the ground fanning my pussy with a magazine but the burning throbbing ache was too much. I'm not sure how much time passed, it felt like ten minutes but it could have in reality been two. I crawled up and ran down stairs to the refrigerator and grabbed the carton of cold milk and immediately jumped in the bathtub. I rinsed my clit with almost half gallon of milk while gingerly rubbing the area before the pain seemed to subside. I sat on the edge of the bathtub for fifteen minutes until everything stopped burning. It's been almost an hour and my pussy is still very tender.
bess00 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to bess00 for this post: