Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 03:53 PM   #85
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

The game restarts and Josh wonders if either of them will avoid being naked at the end of this match. The early sending off has left his defence weakened and very vulnerable to a Utd counter attack. Josh's fears are realized when he tries to push upfield for an attack only for Utd to win the ball off him again.

Smalling lofts the ball forward and Rooney runs onto it beating the last defender for pace. Rooney races into the box and Josh sends his keeper out to narrow the angle but Rooney still gets his shot away. The ball rushes past the keeper but smashes into the post and bounces back to a Bury defender. Josh breathes a sigh of relief then panics again as Mata wins the ball back off his defender and shoots at the empty goal.

Hussy the Bury left back is stood on the goal line and is able just to block the shot with his body. He tries to clear it but the ball hits the retreating goalkeeper and loops up in the air. The ball then drops to Marital who tries to dribble into space to get the shot away but three Bury defenders quickly surround the young French striker stopping him from taking a shot until finally Josh is able to smash the ball away from his penalty area and takes a big deep breath.

"Fuck that was close," The teen mumbles knowing that luck played a big part in him not losing a goal in that goal mouth scramble.

"Don't worry babe it's coming," Emma says with a big grin on her face, "You will get naked before the game is done."

Josh is worried that his girlfriend might be right so he hits the menu button moving right to the substitute page.

"Oh you're not quitting on me are you?" Emma asks but Josh shakes his head.

"No but I might lose this game so I'm gonna do some damage control," Josh says bringing on a central defender for his goalscorer Jones.

"That to replace the guy that got sent off?" Emma asks and Josh smiles.

"Yeah that's right Emma see you do know stuff about football," He says kindly.

"Thanks for patronizing me Josh," Emma replies with an eye roll making Josh laugh.

"That's a big word for a ditzy little blonde," He fires back making Emma collapse in a fit of childish giggles.

Josh chooses to play on before his girlfriend can make another witty comment or try and tease him with her barely clothed body. The change works instantly as Utd throw the ball to Martial who moves to the edge of the area and tries a shot but Bury's new centre back Brown is able to block the shot and clear it away from danger.

The game enters injury time in the first half and Josh is able to win a corner. He takes his time lining the ball up before whipping it in however the cross is way too close to De Gea who punches it away. Josh tries to get another cross in towards his attackers but Blind this time knocks it clear and that's when the ref blows for half time.

Josh drops his controller down and takes a big deep breath trying to recover from such a wild first half.

"Still think you can get me naked?" Emma asks leaning back slightly so her boyfriend can get a good long look at her underwear clad body.

"Well that underwear is pretty slutty so won't take much effort to get it off you," Josh replies with a wink.

Now it's Emma's turn to gasp at Josh's teasing words, the sexual tension in the room is thick and Emma wonders if she will be able to keep herself in check once the game ends. She would love to jump her boyfriend after all these teasing and just ride him till he can't take anymore. Not for the first time a whistle blows and a football match gets in the way of Emma's sexually needs. She loves Josh but sometimes she does wonder even now if he would ever pick her over football.

Josh has restarted the match not just because he is eager to get Emma naked but he is so hard that he worries the next time Emma teases him he might just lose control and cum in his pants. Josh doesn't want to stop this amazing experience of playing strip FIFA with his cock teasing girlfriend or lose the amazing magic happening between them as they trade flirting comments.

The wild basketball like play of the first half has gone as Josh is trying to be more cautious. He is playing defensive and giving Utd more possession hoping to win the ball back and counter on them. Josh holds out for the first 10 minutes of the second half before Mata picks the ball up wide on the left and then the Spaniard whips a dangerous ball into the box and racing in from midfield Carrick gets on the end of the cross.

His header smashes into the post and bounces clear leaving both Josh and Emma gasping at how close Utd came to taking the lead. Two minutes later and Josh manages to slide a lucky through ball between the Utd defenders.

"Oh fuck no," Josh wails in frustration as De Gea races out and smothers the ball before his striker can run onto it.

"I'm gonna win, your gonna get naked," Emma teases in a sing song voice.

"If I don't win this I will cry," Josh jokes dryly.

The longer the game wears on the more Bury's 10 men start to suffer as Man Utd now are controlling the ball and Josh's fingers start to hurt as he slams into the buttons on his controller desperately chasing Utd's virtual players. Martial picks the ball up outside the Bury penalty area and once again tries a long range shot. It would've been a spectacular goal if it flew in from that far out but in truth the shot is tame and easily punched away by the Bury keeper.

With 70 minutes gone on the clock Wayne Rooney picks the ball up 30 yards out from goal. The ball is chipped into the box and incredibly the defensive midfielder Schneiderlin is the player who races onto the ball. He hits the ball on the up and his half volley flashes past the keeper yet somehow clips the top of the bar and goes out of play.

"Oh God I thought that was in," Josh gasps having almost jumped off his bed in shock.

"Me too," Emma moans holding her head in her hands having come so close to getting her boyfriend naked.

Even though he might lose this match Josh still has to smile seeing his girlfriend get so into a game of FIFA. The tensions of the match are starting to build and both Josh and Emma are feeling the pressure as both their teams miss half chances. Every time the ball goes out of play Josh can't help but look over at his girlfriend's thong clad ass still amazed that she would wear a thong just for him and a game of strip FIFA.

Emma can feel Josh's eyes on her ass and she feels so desirable. Being a cocktease is not considered mature or ladylike and Emma certainly wouldn't be like this with any guy other than her boyfriend. Josh just makes her feel so sexy and that makes her want to be more playful and flirty with him.

The game is down to the last couple of minutes and Josh can't believe how tense it has gotten. The first half was an action packed goalfest so it is strange for the second half to be scoreless. Josh is desperate not to concede in the last few minutes but when he launches the ball forward from deep in his own half he is delighted to watch the Utd defender mistakenly head it behind for a corner.

"Here we go Emma," Josh says confidently, "This is where you get naked."

The brunette simply rolls over and stretches out across Josh's bed momentarily distracting the horny teen. Josh forgets he is in a game for a second as he looks at Emma's half naked body already mentally deciding which parts of her he should kiss first. Once again his lust is interrupted by the sound of a referee's whistle and Josh remembers that he has a chance to win this game.

He aims to whip a hard low cross into the area but it hits Smalling's head and loops away from goal. Josh is quick to win the second ball however and instantly passes it into the box hoping to score with an old fashioned lower league goal mouth scramble. Mayor controls the ball just on the penalty spot but then Blind slides across him winning the ball and knocking the Bury player over.

"Penalty!" Josh cries out hopefully but the virtual referee is unmoved.

The ball is passes back to De Gea who kicks it up to the halfway line where Depay is stood waiting. Josh hadn't even seen Depay come on the field, the substitution must have happen during one of the breaks in play when he was staring at Emma's ass. Depay has the ball and is racing away on the counter attack as Josh tries desperately to get back and tackle him.

Depay is too quick however and is clean through on goal so Josh quickly makes his keeper race out. The Bury keeper slides in and tackles Depay but the ball somehow deflects off his legs and lands right back at Depay's feet. The Utd winger now has an open goal and the chance to win the match.

"No," Josh shouts in desperation sending his right back flying in literally hacking Depay down from behind.

"Whoa what was that?" Emma says sitting up as the ref blows his whistle.

"That was taking one for the team," Josh says as the red card is produced for his right back Riley.

"I don't understand is he off too?" Emma asks trying to work what is going on.

"Yeah your guy was clean through on goal and I fouled him so that's an automatic red card," Josh explains.

"And now you are down to 9 men?" Emma asks and Josh nods, "Do you have to strip again too?"

"Oh shit," Josh says suddenly, "I forgot about that, I was just trying not to lose."

Emma can't help but laugh at the sudden look of panic on Josh's face upon working out he has to strip for her again. The skinny teen stands up cursing his bad luck, he did the right thing in stopping what would be a certain goal but that means he will be down to his final layer. Josh pulls his pants down unashamedly showing off his dark blue boxers and the big bulge inside them. Emma lets out a sexy little giggle and openly stares at the outline of Josh's cock that is poking into the fabric of his undies.

Josh's cock can't help but twitch as his girlfriend stares at it like a hungry predator stalking its prey so Josh quickly sits out of fear that he might cum in his pants in front of her. Josh kicks his removed pants over onto the growing pile of clothes before he turns back to the game. Bury are down to 9 men but thankfully for Josh it is close to full time so Utd don't have much time to take advantage. Blind however has a free kick lined up only 30 yards away from Josh's goal and that is a worry to the nearly naked teen.

His shot however harmlessly flies over the bar and Josh lets out a big sigh of relief. Getting a man sent off didn't cost him a goal and now Josh is fully focused on getting to full time with the scores level. He smashes the ball upfield from the goal kick before quickly trying to win the ball mentally counting down the seconds hoping he can last through injury time. The full time whistle blows and Josh lets out a big sigh of relief knowing he could have easily lost that game in fact thinking back on it Josh wonder how he didn't lose the game.

He spent most of the match down to 10 men and the last few minutes playing with just 9 yet someone he was able to draw with the mighty Manchester United. Making a mental note to check what difficulty setting this was on Josh turns to look at his girlfriend who is staring back at him with a confused look on her face.

"What happens now?" Emma asks.

"With what?" Josh replies even though he is sure he knows what she means.

"With the game" Emma says sounding curious, "I mean can strip FIFA end with a draw?"

"No Emma it doesn't but we got a few options on how to end the match," Josh says clicking X to get to the end of match choices.

"So extra time or penalties then," Emma reads from the TV screen.

Josh nods his head, he remembers that when he and Adam drew they played extra time. Down to 9 men and with only one item of clothing left Josh certainly doesn't want to play another 30 minutes with such a big disadvantage. Thankful that Emma doesn't fully understand the rules of football Josh knows what to do.

"I think we should do a penalty shoot out," The semi naked teen says looking over at his girlfriend.

Emma nods but then a thought hits her, "Do we have to strip for each penalty scored?"

"Erm," Josh stutters caught off guard by Emma's knowledge of shoot outs.

"I guess we could do a winner takes all thing," Josh says slowly trying to think it out fully in his head.

"So whoever loses has to get naked?" Emma asks and her boyfriend nods.

"And they have to do the forfeit too," Josh quickly adds.

Emma grins, "Oh yeah I liked the forfeit last time."

Josh liked it too, the memory of it makes his throb hard inside his tented boxers, "Ok so a strip FIFA winner takes all penalty shoot out then," Josh says firmly clicking X on the option marked shoot out.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to thepac for this post: