Thread: Fiction: Strip FIFA
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 04:54 AM   #77
thepac

Send a message via Yahoo to thepac

Josh quickly unlocks his front door then practically throws Emma and her shopping bags indoors.

"Hey careful," Emma giggles as she is bundled inside Josh's house.

"Sorry Emma I just can't wait to get you naked," Josh says with a smirk.

Emma rolls her eyes and brushes her shoulder length dyed blonde hair out of her face. Josh has been super eager ever since Emma left him outside of Ann Summers then came out carrying a small pink bag. Her boyfriend has been shaking with sexual energy all the way home and having a super horny boyfriend makes Emma a very happy girl.

"Ok so you go set up the game and I'll get changed into something hotter," Emma teases in her most sensual tone.

"Promise me you are not gonna wear too many layers," Josh says almost pouting at his girlfriend.

Emma just laughs, "I promise babe I will wear as much as you are."

Grinning Josh quickly pulls off his coat and kicks off his shoes removing any extra layers that might affect the fun of playing strip FIFA.

"Are you gonna play the game in your underwear?" Emma asks.

"Who says I'm wearing underwear?" Josh winks making Emma blush.

"Oh God ok, ok I'll go get ready," Emma says feeling the heat in her body rising.

"Ok sexy," Josh grins before setting off upstairs towards his bedroom.

Josh's cock is rock hard inside his pants wondering what outfit Emma will be wearing, he also really wants to know what kind of sexy underwear she bought today. Josh doesn't know if there is anything hotter than his beautiful girlfriend buying sexy lingerie for their strip FIFA game. He races upstairs to switch his PS4 on and that's when a small doubt appears in Josh's mind. He hasn't played much FIFA since the loss to Adam and that is a worry so how is he meant to beat the CPU at FIFA when he has not played the game enough to be good at it?

Josh is still worrying about this while the game loads up but then his bedroom door is pushed open. Emma walks in carrying all of her shopping bags and when she drops them on the floor Josh finally gets to see his girlfriend's outfit. She is wearing a tiny dark green top cut just below her ribs to show off her flat stomach. Emma has matched the shirt with a tight pair of denim shorts which are short enough to expose all of her legs. Finally on her feet Emma has a plain pair of white knee high socks making her look like she stepped out of an American high school sitcom.

Josh is stunned by his girlfriend's attire for a second before he grins and lets out a cheesy wolf whistle.

"Shut up you," Emma smirks pushing all her bags into the corner of Josh's clean bedroom.

"I can't help it Emma you look hot," Josh smiles taking a seat on his bed continuing to stare at his girlfriend.

"Well this will be my summer look then I guess," Emma says looking down at her sexy outfit.

"You can totally walk around all summer dressed like that," Josh replies with a slight moan, "I won't complain."

Emma giggles, "If you like the outfit so much why don't I just leave it on while you play?"

"No way," Josh says shaking his head, "This is still strip FIFA and I'm gonna get you naked."

Emma giggles at the fire in Josh's eyes and the strength of his words. She has no idea why teasing Josh and playing strip FIFA with him invokes such a change in character in the skinny teen. Truthfully however Emma doesn't care why, she loves being a tease and Josh is very willing to let her taunt him sexually. With Josh sat on his bed Emma automatically goes for the desk chair but them on a whim decides to leave it. Josh is too busy going through the menu screen to notice his girlfriend until she drops right down on his lap.

"Whoa Emma," Josh grunts in surprise as his girlfriend's tiny body rests on his lap.

"What? This looked like the most comfortable seat." Emma says with.a cheeky grin.

"God you really are going all out to make me feel better aren't you?" Josh says trying to relax as his girlfriend's bum presses down on his groin.

"Who says I'm only doing this for you babe?" Emma responds with a smile.

Josh groans again trying to concentrate in the menu screen in front of him but it is hard to focus with his girlfriend's denim clad ass pressing down on his semi hard cock.

"Uhh what team do you wanna pick," Josh stutters trying not to think about what Emma might be wearing under her shorts.

"Well I guess I didn't pick too good last time so I'll have Man Utd," Emma says looking up at the TV screen.

"Oh ok," Josh says a little surprised Emma actually knows about a Premier League team.

"Don't look at me like that," Emma says quickly, "United are really the only big team I know of alright."

"Honestly Emma I'm impressed that you know who Man Utd are," Josh says sincerely as he picks Utd as the CPU team.

"Well the only other team I know is your team so maybe you should be them?" Emma suggests.

"You want me to play as Bury against Man Utd?" Josh asks and when Emma nods her head Josh lets out a little sigh.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked, "Did I get something wrong?"

"No Emma it's just Utd are two divisions ahead of Bury so well I don't think I'll be able to get you naked," Josh says sadly.

"Awww don't be like that baby, I know you can win and get me all naked," Emma teases not wanting her boyfriend to be sad.

Josh bites his lip and tries to control the growing lust inside his body. He has only had little glimpses at this cock teasing side of Emma's personality and if Josh is honest with himself he doesn't want her to stop.

"Ok Bury verses United then," Josh says firmly hitting the play match button before his teasing girlfriend can get out another word.

Its a beautiful sunny day at Old Trafford as both teams walk out onto the pitch and Josh can feel the nerves building in his stomach. He has never wanted to win a game of FIFA more than he does right now.

"Are you gonna be ok to play with me sitting here?" Emma asks wiggling around on her boyfriend's lap.

"Yeah I'm fine Emma I'm more worried about you cause by the end of this game you are gonna be sitting naked in my lap," Josh says with a smirk.

Emma grins back wondering if strip FIFA now counts as foreplay, she hopes it will be foreplay anyway but the look in Josh's eyes makes her wonder if he will just ignore the game and move right to striping her nude. The game kicks off and instantly Josh starts passing the comfortably around the pitch getting used to to the still new to him FIFA 16 controls. After nearly 5 game minutes of keeping the ball Josh slides a pass into his striker Lowe who shoots hard and low directly at the goal but the shot is well saved by David De Gea.

"Shit I forgot I would be playing against De Gea," Josh complains.

"I'm sure you will score babe," Emma says reassuringly, "I didn't wear my new sexy underwear to keep it hidden away."

Josh groans again, Emma's teasing is really starting to have a effect on the young teen. His cock is rock hard inside his pants and Josh is sure Emma can feel it. The bulge in his pants is clearly poking against his girlfriends denim clad asscheeks but Emma hasn't mentioned anything about it. She just stays sat on his hard bulge grinning while he plays a football video game.

"Did I mention lately that you are perfect?" Josh says looking up at his girlfriend as the ball runs out of play.

"Yes you did but I'm cool with you saying it over and over again," Emma replies with a smirk.

Josh laughs and tries to get his concentration back on the game but Utd are on the break. Mata and Rooney combine with a one two that sends Mata clean through on goal. Desperately Josh sends his defender over to win the ball but it's a mistimed slide tackle that sends Mata sprawling to the ground just inside the penalty area.

"Shit," Josh shouts as the referee blows his whistle.

"What's wrong?" Emma asks as the ref runs up to the Bury defender.

"I missed my tackle and Utd have a penalty OH WHAT THE FUCK," Josh roars as the official produces a red card.

Emma giggles at Josh's angry outburst as a window pops up on screen showing that the Bury defender Clarke has been sent off with only 10 minutes of the game gone.

"He fucking sent him off I don't believe that," Josh whines watching a reply of the tackle.

"Oh that's bad," Emma says trying to be sympathetic.

"Yeah that red card is gonna cost me an item of clothing too," Josh groans annoyed with himself for making an Adam like tackle.

"What? I thought it was just stripping for goals?" Emma asks feeling confused.

Josh simply shrugs his shoulders, "It's just the rules of strip FIFA Emma."

"Remind me to see all these rules in writing one day," Emma says as Mata lines up the penalty.

Josh tries to concentrate but Mata just steps up and calmly slots the ball into the bottom right hand corner.

"Yay one nil," Emma shouts wiggling around on Josh's lap in celebration.

"God damn it," Josh groans knowing he is not only one goal down but he has also lost a player and has to remove two items of clothing.

Still grinning Emma rolls off her boyfriend's lap till she is kneeling on his bed.

"Come on babe strip time," Emma says with a hungry look in her eyes.

Seeing that look in his girlfriend's eyes makes Josh forget about all his problems. He is still blown away by the fact that a beautiful girl like Emma finds him attractive as Josh stands up pulling off his sweater and undershirt in one go.

"Very nice baby," Emma purrs looking at her boyfriend's bare chest.

Josh drops his two items of clothing down to the floor before sitting back down. He waits for Emma to crawl back into his lap but she stays kneeling on the bed a few feet away from him.

"Don't you want to sit in my lap again?" A shirtless Josh asks.

"Nope easier if I stay here cause you are gonna be stripping a lot," Emma says brightly.

"Oh babe just cause I got ten men doesn't mean I can't still get you naked," Josh teases back.

Emma giggles loudly then settles back against the pillows on Josh's bed with her eyes locked firmly on the TV. Josh knuckles down and starts to play properly getting to grips with FIFA 16. The next 10 minutes of gameplay see Bury start to get more into the game as Josh wins several corners in quick succession but they come to nothing.

Josh's only worry is that he hasn't managed to get a clear opening at goal even though he has had more possession. 27 minutes into the game and Josh again moves the ball nicely upfield until he is body checked by a Utd defender. The free kick is 30 yards out but Josh takes it quickly hoping to catch the CPU out. He passes the ball to Lowe who turns and gets in the box where he is instantly tripped up by Smalling.

"PENALTY," Josh shouts and the ref agrees pointing instantly to the spot.

"Oh is that against my team?" Emma asks and Josh nods before letting out a cry of frustration.

"Book him," Josh yells to the virtual ref, "You sent my guy off that must at least be a yellow."

Unsurprisingly the game doesn't listen to Josh and Smalling is left unbooked.

"He should have been booked, he's a very naughty boy," Emma purrs agreeing with upset boyfriend.

Josh turns his head away from the TV to stare at his girlfriend who has moved forwards kneeling on his bed.

"If the referee won't punish him then maybe you should punish me," Emma says biting her lips softly.

The skinny teen knows Emma is only teasing him in order to distract him from the penalty. Emma moves around on his bed turning her back to Josh then sticking her jean shorts clad ass up in the air.

"Spank me Josh, spank me for having such a naughty team," Emma groans feeling so slutty posing on her boyfriend's bed with her ass in the air.

Josh forgets about the penalty, the lack of booking even about strip FIFA as a whole as Emma poses in front of him like a horny cam girl. For the first time in their relationship Josh wonders how Emma was able to hide this side of her from him. Sure she flirted and teased him a bit but nothing like this, Josh honestly wonders if strip FIFA has unlocked the flirty side of Emma in the same way he discovered his exhibitionist side.

"Are you going to spank your bad little girlfriend or not?" Emma asks looking over her shoulder snapping Josh back to reality.

Raising his hand Josh swings it towards his girlfriend's ass hoping he doesn't hit her too hard. His palm firmly strikes Emma's denim covered cheek and the sound of the spank echoes around his bedroom.

"Mmmm another one," Emma purrs softly and Josh lifts his hand just as a whistle goes.

The teen turns his attention back to the TV to see his penalty is all lined up and ready to be taken. With the concentration of a true FIFA player Josh ignores his begging to be spanked girlfriend and picks up his controller. Ryan Lowe won the penalty and now takes it slamming the ball hard to the keeper's left all while Emma is left bent over on all 4's waiting for a spank that will never come.

"Yes one all," Josh cries punching the air with delight as Lowe wheels away in celebration.

"Well at least now I know my bum can't distract you," Emma pouts as she turns back around.

Josh laughs, "Oh Emma the second after I win this game I'm gonna have you bent right over my knee you dirty little tease."

Emma gasps, Josh has never spoken to her like that before and the shock in her face must show as Josh's instantly looks sad. Quickly she closes the distance and wraps her arms around Josh's bare chest before he gets all guilty and apologizes. She softly kisses him hoping that will reassure Josh and show she is ok with a bit of name calling.

"I guess I've learnt something new about you today," Josh smiles kissing the top of Emma's head.

"No you have just become that confident sexy Josh again and I would do anything for him," Emma replies grinning up at her boyfriend.

"Anything huh?" Josh smirks, "Like losing an item of clothing cause I just scored in strip FIFA?"

Emma breaks the hug and moves back, "Yes but I was gonna do that anyway."

Josh turns his head and watches as Emma grabs the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulls it up. A large groan escapes Josh's lips as Emma reveals her sexy white lace bra to him. The lace looks so frilly and small that Josh wonders how such a tiny sexy bra can comfortable hold his girlfriend's firm C cup breasts.

"Do you like my new bra?" Emma asks tossing her shirt on top of Josh's removed clothes.

"Uh yeah it's hot," Josh stammers still staring at Emma's newly bought lingerie.

Emma giggles and just watches her boyfriend's eyes as he openly admires her breasts.

"They have kicked off again," Emma says making Josh quickly snap his head to the side to see his TV.

Emma wants to carry on teasing Josh in order to distract him from his game but part of her thinks Josh has been teased enough. Josh's face is already flushed and Emma can see the rock hard bulge in his pants caused by all her teasing antics. Emma feels so free, she loves being a tease and now she has finally found a guy she is comfortable around to really show off her flirty nature.

Emma's stripping had Josh so distracted that he didn't even think about the game kicking off again. Luckly Emma reminded him so now the shirtless winger has both hands on his controller and his mind back on the game. Man Utd have possession from the kick off but Josh quickly wins the ball back off Carrick then launches a long ball downfield.

Josh wins another free kick inside Utd's half and again takes it quickly again pushing the ball to his right winger Jones. He charges into the box then cuts inside cleanly beating two Utd defenders before hitting a shot across the goal.

"YES GET IN THERE," Josh roars in celebration as the ball stays buried in the bottom left hand corner of De Gea's goal.

"You scored again?" Emma questions, "You just scored like a second ago."

"I know two quick goals," Josh says with a beaming smile on his face, "Jones you beauty," Josh says praising the midfielder that just put him ahead.

"This feels unfair, are you cheating?" A suspicious Emma asks.

"Nope just on a hot streak Emma now I think you owe me another item," Josh says barely able to contain his lust.

Emma again enjoys the hungry look in Josh's eyes directed at her body then wonders aloud, "Shorts or socks?"

"Shorts defo," Josh says quickly remembering to hit the pause button on the game so he can enjoy this moment.

Emma pops the little gold button on her shorts then lays down flat on Josh's bed. The young woman wonders if this is what strippers feel like as her fingers hook onto the waistband of her shorts. Josh gasps as Emma starts to slowly pull down her jean shorts. He can see the small white fabric that must be Emma's panties then Josh sees just how small they are.

"Holy shit is that a thong?" Josh asks having never seen his girlfriend wear a thong before.

"Yep," Emma says with a grin as she kicks her shorts off.

Josh watches as his underwear clad girlfriend roll onto her front and his eyes instantly go to Emma's ass. His girlfriend's round pale bum looks so perfect in her new white lace thong. Josh has the urge to reach over and squeeze Emma's exposed asscheeks, Emma doesn't like wearing thongs and Josh knows this so to see Emma wearing one has Josh seriously worried about cumming in his pants.

"Fuck you look amazing," Josh says with a small groan as Emma rolls back over.

"Is wearing a thong really all I need to do to please you?" Emma teases.

"That and playing strip FIFA with me," Josh fires back.

Emma laughs and watches Josh's reaction as he slowly turns back towards the game. She can see her boyfriend is sweating and having a hard time not thinking about her thong clad ass. Emma hates thongs and she is already annoyed at how much the tiny bit of fabric is pulling up her butt crack but she bought it fully knowing that it would help her tease Josh. The game restarts and Josh is having trouble getting the sight of his girlfriend's bare asscheeks out of his mind.

He has no idea why, he has seem Emma naked several times yet seeing her in a thong has blown his mind. Josh manages to win the ball back again from Utd and breaks upfield but Josh mis hits his cross sending the ball harmlessly into the arms of De Gea. The Utd keeper launches the ball quickly down field and Josh is outnumbered in defence thanks to the early sending off. Mata lifts the ball over the top of the Bury right back and Rooney races onto it skipping past Josh's only centre back before tapping the ball calmly past the onrushing keeper.

"Yes," Emma shouts jumping up and down on Josh's bed.

Josh can only grunt, he wants to be angry but watching Emma jumping around in just her underwear just doesn't make him feel upset.

"God he's an ugly git," Emma says as the virtual Rooney runs up to the camera and celebrates.

Lifting his foot up Josh slowly starts to remove his thick black sock but Emma stops him.

"Whoa babe I didn't take my socks off so you can't either, get those pants off," Emma demands but Josh just laughs.

"You gave me a choice Emma," Josh reminds her.

"Still unfair I want you in your undies too," Emma says pouting pretending to be upset.

Josh's swollen cock throbs inside his pants once more but Josh is learning to ignore the horny urges inside him. The skinny teen quickly removes both his socks adding them to the clothes pile while Emma just stares at his bare feet.

"What?" Josh asks wondering why Emma is looking at his bare feet.

"You have really soft looking feet," Emma says slowly, "I've never noticed before."

Josh just shrugs not knowing what Emma means as he looks back up to the game and sees only 35 minutes of in game time has been played. The match is two all and Josh has already lost three items of clothing and his beautiful girlfriend is now to just her sexy new underwear. All the problems Josh felt he had this morning have faded into the background as he is playing what might be the hottest and most action packed game of strip FIFA he has ever played.
thepac is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to thepac for this post: