View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 02:23 AM   #277
sweetjasmine

Name: gloria
Sex: female
Sexuality: bi

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? white T-shirt, no bra, white thong, white shorts

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Serve me naked, tied and lick all my body

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do?be able to do anything He/She want

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? girlfriends, Master, Mistress, slave

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My ass, they say is beautiful and I love when he's full with a dildo and spanked

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? probably my feets 'cause 're a little bigs

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? No, I've never play it yet

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? probably at 11

11) How often do you masturbate? almost every day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? in front of Masters, Mistress and slave

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? yes, sweet taste

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? tonight only thong

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? bongage and a gang bang with men and women

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? yes, given anal, dildos, fucked with strapon

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? probably a girl

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? yesterday watching a bondage video

20) Describe your pubic hair style? I'm shaved

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? $0
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? $0
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $0
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? $0

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? every place I could be tied

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. at a party with my friend slave

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? last year when I was at the hospital

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Very much

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? I can't live without be tied

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? Go in some apartments and lick some pussy and cock

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? my mother, some years ago.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? play a whore in a wine bar full of people

30) Ask your own question here for the next person...
What is your biggest fantasy
kidnapped by a Master and a Mistress to became the new slave of their harem: living with the other girls always naked, tied, gagged and punished and when the Dom are alone, also the other slave used me

My question for the next person is:
What is your impossible fantasy ?

Like: Bondage, pain, anal (only dildos), humiliations.

Limits: piss, scat, animal, permanent, blood, photo and video.

My kit: collar, ropes, gags (ballgag, harness gag, muzzle, tape), blindfolds, black mask, armbinder, handcuffs, two plugs for my ass of different dimensions, nipple clamps, clothespins, Wartenberg Wheel, paddle, whip, cane.

Ask me anything http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=192975
sweetjasmine is offline   Reply With Quote