Thread: [R18+] [FICTION] Prison Island
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2015, 01:20 PM   #38
Luffy90

Chapter 37

“Get ready!” The host said. He looked at both teams to see that they were ready to start. “Three. Two. One. Go!” As soon as he finished, both of the teams opened up their doors.

The first thing Ruby could see as she got in was a table with handcuffs in all of it's four corners, a envelope was placed in the center of it. Nobody else was in the room. She went over to the table, picked up the envelope and opened it. Inside of it there was a blindfold and a note.

"Welcome to your first challenge. This challenge will test you in several different ways. All you need to know is that you have to place your hands and your feet at each corner of the table, then put your blindfold on and yell out that you are ready. If you want it to end before you complete it, just yell out the two words “I quit.” Best of luck.”

Not wanting to waste any time, Ruby placed herself on the table, she put the blindfold on before placing her hands and feet at each of the corners. "I'm ready!" She yelled out, not sure if anyone could hear her.

After a few seconds, Ruby could head a door opening and closing before someone started walking towards her. Not being able to see anything, she decided to just wait in silence for somehting to happen.
  "Hello Ruby." A man's voice said. "I was hoping you would be the one to enter my room. I've been cheering for you since the tournament started."
  Ruby didn't want to answer back, she felt nervous as she heard him walking in circles around her. Suddenly he grabbed her right hand and locked in into the cuffs, then right after he did the same with her left hand. Seconds later she felt her feet being locked up one by one aswell. Now she was stuck. Unable to move, or see, she was now completely under his control.
  "Let's begin." He said in a whisper, right next to her ear.
  Ruby felt shivers go down her spine as the breath from his whisper hit her directly in the ear. Again he started walking in circles around her. Once he got down to her feet, he started sliding his hand all the way from her toes, up her leg and across her stomach, before finally stopping at her chest. He stopped walking, and placed both of his hands on her boobs as he started to massage them softly. The feeling of not knowing who this guy was made it more exciting, and against her will, she started to enjoy it. One of his hands left her boob and before she knew it, she felt his hand laying flat across her pussy, completely covering it. His hand was warm to the touch and he held it there for a few seconds before he lifted it up again. Shortly after, she felt one of his fingers slowly slide across her slit before stopping at her clit, he started rubbing it, and Ruby could feel herself getting warmer and warmer inside. This didn't feel like a challenge anymore, she was very much enjoying herself.

Around a minute later, he pulled both his hands off of her. Being touched like that had made her extremely turned on, she was already breathing way faster than she realized before it had all stopped. She tried to control her breathing to get it back to normal, but before she got time to calm herself down, he started speaking again.
  "All warmed up?" He asked. "You're completely soaking wet down there."
  The reality then hit her. She was still in a competition, and this was some stranger who she had no idea who was, or what he even looked like, touching her and feeling her up, while hundreds or thousands of viewers was watching them on some creepy website. She felt embarrassed for enjoying herself. Not knowing how to answer his question, she just said the only thing she could think of. "Yes."
  "Let's finally begin then." He said, laughing.