View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 11:28 PM   #12
KittyAydy
Masokitty Princess

Sorry for the wait, I was busy for a few days and didn't want to confirm anything only to not be able to do it for a while. Talked about them all with Lullaby and..... *drum-roll*

Evi
For both of you:
Whenever someone PMs you X Breath (X is between 10-30 or whatever number you choose!), you have to hold your breath until you have done X spanks to your balls/clit

Approved. I will struggle with higher numbers as I'm new to breath play but I will try my best.

Pariaterror
Nippy nips: melt an icecube on each nipple

Approved
Pegged and ready: put clothespins on your nipples for X minutes and do 10 jumps.
Approved
So close: edge and when on the edge melt an icecube with your genitals
Approved
Spelling test: you have to send eachother a word. But you don't have to spell it correctly. You have to write that word on your body correctly each mistake is 10 spanks to the genitals.
Approved, but epp we both suck at spelling
Changing party: Kitty has to wear female underwear for the day and Lullaby is restricted to male underwear. (If one of you gets it, you have to do it both)
Pass. I don't have any female underwear. (lullaby has cute boys boxes tho)

Sain
SWAP X - Lullaby removes her bra or panties for X hours, and Kitty has to wear the same article of clothing for X hours. (I don't think this one's possible right now, because Kitty's toy list says he doesn't have female clothing.)

Pass. Same as above
HOT AND COLD [X,Y] - Whoever gets this one has to do X spanks on Y body part. The other person has to rub ice cubes on that same body part for X/5 minutes.
Approved
HORNY X - You have to do X edges, and the other person has to do X/2 edges. Whoever finishes their edges first is not allowed to touch afterward until the other person has also finished.
Pass, doesn't work well with timezones or when Lullaby is put in no touch.
PLUGGED X - Whoever gets this one has to wear a butt plug for X hours, the other person has to do X edges during the time the first person is wearing the plug.
Pass. Lullably is plugged by rule atm and hours is too long for my plugs atm.
GOLDEN ORGASM - Whoever gets this has to do a golden shower if the other person has an orgasm in the next 24 hours.
Approved!
BLINDFOLDED X
GAGGED X
CUFFED X - Whoever gets one of these has to be blindfolded, gagged, or cuffed for X minutes. The PM dare receiver also has to choose one word for the other person to write on their body.

Approved but the body writing will be a separate dare.

Batfinch
Toilet and you both have to go together and sit in adjoining stalls to pee

Pass, as much as I wish Lullaby could pee near me we are on opposite sides of the earth.

Kisune Karnon
Anal - Whenever someone sends Anal, you must add 20 minutes of anal fucking time during your next anal activity. Even if the activity doesn't involve fucking, it now will.

Wait Next month it should be fine but it messes with Lullabys plug rule now.

lola.fox
i-SPY - every time someone sends you i-SPY, you need to look through your last 5 texts [kiks/skype messages/pms/whispers - whichever you use the most] and count how many i's were used + that equals a spank for each one at the location of the pm-ers choosing.

Approved and cute

Night Drifter
HOLD IT! - When either one of you is PMed this, you both enter a pee holding contest. The loser must write "Can't hold my pee!" (or something of the winners choice?) on their body and must leave it there for 24 hours.

Pass. Timezones suck.

MasterW
MARKING X Y: When one of you get this, both of you write X on Y place on your body

Approved
ONE SHALL CUM: The person who gets this cums and the other one is denied for the rest of the day
Pass. Not allowed with Lullabys dommy and kitty doesn't do denial (most of the time >~< )

Jaro
ICY EXERCISE Do as many pushups as you can in a single session. The catch: you must do them naked with a bowl of ice water.
If Lullaby gets this, she must let her boobs submerge in the water each time she goes down.
If KittyAydy gets this, he must let his cock and balls submerge in the water each time he goes down.
You may rest during the session, but you must do so submerged.

If both of you get this PM dare on the same day, the same applies BUT you must tell each other how many you did. The difference is the amount of edges you must do in a single session before you get to orgasm. The person who did the most pushups then gets a full orgasm. The person who did the least gets a ruined orgasm.

Approved and awesome. However we are changing it from a ruin to however the winner wants them to cum, more interesting and fun and grrr ruins.

Thank you everybody for the ideas, our pm blogs should be up and running soon
Feel free to keep posting and we will add them too. <3

Likes: pet play, sissy, pain, anal, pee, spit, cbt, edging/teasing, bondage, body writing, ice, cum, spanking, messy (can't do much), hugs
Possibly limits: mild semi public, pics, eating, buying, denial.
Limits: public, blood, real harm, needles, permanent, illegal, scat, unreasonable.

Recovering from a lot of medical junk (cancer) and trying to get back into this site with you awesome people! Feel free to pm me.

My toy collection
KittyAydy is offline   Reply With Quote