View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 02:37 PM   #9
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 6: She took the Bait

Kate held the gag in her hand it was covered in the girls saliva, she asked “please can you explain this all to me ? “ she was almost crying.
The girl let the last of the drool splat onto the floor and she sobs saying “your now part of their games you’ll never be free...” and Kate looked almost instantly so worried and she no clue that all of this was a game... or what they thought of as s game.

She then heard of the speakers “now you two sluts need to swap over you chose Kate May that you will take her place what’s Nobel thing but your a true slut... now finish taking the bondage off her now!” And kate looked and knew she had made a huge mistake she didn’t want to be fucked ever she was still a virgin. She undid the girl in total silence. Once she was undone the speaker spoke again “now you Shannon tappers, our our new friends panties on and take her heels and you can choose out of the options... option one
Put them on, option two before you her gag you should stuff her panties in her mouth. And I’ll swap you the heels for freedom but you also you’ll stay as part of the game on your phone, and send all your documents to us or you can just ware her items and go to another part of the game”

The girl looks in a panic unsure what to do....

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Cassidy_Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Cassidy_Meow for this post: