View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 04:30 PM   #5
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 4: you learn about this life

Kate has her legs trembling but her eyes looked at handle unsure what to do so she opens it the cold metal gave a crisp and knowing felling the room was dark and looked like hallway. Kate took a deep breath at she put on me foot over the threashold. Instantly she knew something was off about the place. The door snaps shut instantly after her whole body was inside. The goosebumps all over her body made it clear she was scared. Her eyes darted around the edge of room but since it was all painted black she didn’t spot the spots of cameras everywhere. A young man with a suit on can to meet her, he said “hello Mam how are you today? “

Kate was trying to refrain from crying she just said “I’m just nervous “ all whilst the man flipped though a fiolder marked up ‘Kate May’ and slut 3 she suddenly read it allloud asking “why the fuck is my name on there ?” And the dude snapped “you do not say such words here slut 3 ... if I hear them again I promis your cunt will be permanently destroyed “

The moment she heard how he said that’s she sobbed and her face looked at him more and he said “let me explain you are now forever going to be a little blackmail slut on camera 24/7” her face just looked in shock unable to say a word .

[any one got and suggestions to the story line would like any

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day

Last edited by Cassidy_Meow; 05-26-2019 at 01:16 AM.
Cassidy_Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cassidy_Meow for this post: