View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 11:40 AM   #3
Cassidy_Meow
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3: the mad rush....

Kate went to see her room mate, who is called Ellie and she said “I’m going out, you maybe pick me up later “ she was trying to make a plan to get home later. Ellie instantly said “yeah sure just don’t make it too late”. Ellie then went back to her room.

Kate looked at the timer and noticed it was going down quick so she got a Uber over too the mall where she knew a Ann summers was.
She ran into Ann summers and got the two items she needed a pink thong and 5 inch heels, she noticed on the location it popped up the bar next door and she started to run to it since by now there was only 30 mins left and she still need to strip off and get there. Once she was outside she noticed it was closed so she decided to go to a alleyway behind and remove her clothes and put them under a dumpster. Her phone suddenly buzzed in her hand it said “Open the door in the ally” from an unknown number and she hesitated but she knew this must be the right door it looked dark and had lost of spider webs covering it. Her hand was on the handle as her legs trembled nervous

Super new to all this female just starting to put my paws on the surface of all this

Likes and limits

Spoiler:
Have a purrrfect day
Cassidy_Meow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Cassidy_Meow for this post: