View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 02:15 PM   #1
pleasbre

Default F/19 Control my calendar!

I'm currently stuck alone in the dorms due to corona. My roommate has moved home, so, I'm lucky enough to have the room all to myself! I share a bathroom with the room next to mine, but otherwise I'm alone and bored. I currently have four classes and I'm planning on working ~20 hours a week on at-home tasks.

Otherwise, my calendar is completely free, and I am very bored. Please add to this slut's tasks! I'm currently on orgasm denial, so no cumming for me. These can be repeating tasks or just one-time things. I've blocked out time during the day for me to do work and I have some assignments & studying I need to do. I'd like to study & do work 2-3 hours a day. It's up to you when I do that and how. For reference, I also have a midterm this Tuesday I need to study for, and online work I need to catch up with.

https://teamup.com/ksztej2vw5g667k7pu

Likes: orgasm control, edging/t&d, pain, vaginal, nipple play, self-bondage, sleep control.

Current goals: edge from penetration, better at anal, becoming better at deep throating, long-term denial, general fitness.

Dislikes (not as punishments, just things I'm not into): pee-holding, pet play, risk of being caught.

Limits: scat, pee, full public, permanent damage, videos.

Toys: 8 inch dildo, 7inch vibrator, two VERY big plugs (takes me min 3 hours to get them in, very painful), bullet vibe w/ attached remote, enema bag, suction syringe, clamps, ring gag, rubber dog bone (5 inches & spiky), two small locks with keys.

I have pierced nipples! These were done ~a month ago, so I still need to be careful with them.

Last edited by pleasbre; 03-30-2020 at 04:24 PM. Reason: edited toys
pleasbre is offline   Reply With Quote