View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 06:21 AM   #1
Angelic_Fire

Default Can you make sense of this?

For the past little while I haven't been active in the S/M community, but now I find myself needing it (which I can attribute to two things but anywho...)
For a start, I feel I need to be reminded of what it is to be a slave and the usual protocol (rules, behaviours and such) etc.
I essentially feel as if my ideas of being a slave need to be reinforced.
The main problem with that is, is that while I have been gone, I don't know what the right ideas are.
I have people saying that what I've been taught is wrong, and I see what they mean, but, I also don't know what it was I should've been taught and whether or not I just got the extreme end of the stick as it were, rather than the more milder S/M ideas or if it's true and what I've been taught is more on the abuse end of the scale.
This just went on a complete tangent to what it was I meaning.
Please reply if you can manage to make some sort of sense out of this, I think I just needed to get it said so that it was no longer in my brain.
Anywho, thank you for reading this far and also sorry for using up so much of your time.

Last edited by Angelic_Fire; 12-09-2016 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Missing punctuation
Angelic_Fire is offline   Reply With Quote