View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 10:53 PM   #8
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

First of all, leave the mods out of this, they are doing there best and they are way underman. When I first joined there where 6 mods, now there are 2 active, what happened to the rest, I have no clue.

Now, it is not somebody else's respondable to protect you. If your not willing to protect yourself, enjoy being the victim. It just like real life, if there is a alleyway and a bunch of thugs are hanging out, and you decide to walk down it. You get what you deserve. Don't point your finger at other people and said, you should of protected me. In real life, people don't respect the victim hood card.

So you think this site is bad, that's a joke. Then go to ALT.com buy there gold membership, and enjoy the worst of the worst, but the best part is, your paying for it.

So it's time to grow up and take responsibility. Never play the victim, nobody respects that, except people who are willing to take power away from you and control your life, so you can feel a Faust sense of protection.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MasterMichaelNY for this post: