View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 04:50 PM   #426
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Talking Final report!

So, there were just a few things left from this thread.

The ball slaps, which were a pain in the bollocks. For some reason, despite testing this out, I had tremendous trouble actually managing good, on-target slaps when it came time for the real thing. Eventually figured out that I could more or less make this work when sitting in a chair and managed to get off a series of ball slaps hard enough to wince and hate every one. You might wonder, why include something I hate - well, I definitely kind of enjoy being made to do it anyway, just perhaps not enough to go to these lengths to manage it. Oh well. Can't have everything turn out perfectly.

Also, a good clamped fuck. Could've done these separately, and actually did for some of the time clamped, but having my nipples in pain as I fucked my ass - and occasionally tugging on the chain for a little more nipple torture - was just too hot an opportunity to turn down. Went through a few positions, starting off slow and getting into a good pounding. All fours, on my side, on my back (still moan-worthy apparently), on my front (actually paused a couple of times because it felt like I was close to cumming), and finally a sexy but slightly tiring ride. Was pretty well fucked after all that and my nipples definitely protested when I removed the clamps.

And finally - wax everywhere! You'd gotten really creative with the places to drip it, so much so that I had to write a list to keep track of them all. Addi's drips to my lower stomach seemed like a good place to start - nice and teasy, not too sensitive, a good warmup and practice - and it was. Every drop was a little tap of pain, and the slow patter of them felt sensuous and really arousing. Then onto my ass (kind of awkward, and ass crack was definitely a no), and the main target of all your attention - my sensitive inner thighs. It was delightfully torturous. The intensity of each drip and the rate at which they fell caused them to blend together into one delicious cascade of pain down first my left thigh, then my right, then my left again as I filled out the last lot of drips. Pretty sure I did quite a few more than you gave, concentrating on counting was not easy. Then a quick tease down my legs before going for the soles of my feet and the right one in particular - which was really painful but short-lived - plus my left little toe. Another quick tease to my chest, some on my nipples (felt great but I couldn't have fitted any more), a few in the hollow of my elbow (bit painful), and finally the last thing from this thread: some drips to my balls and twitching wick. Which also hurt, but in a much more directly sexual way. With that I was done, finally free to play with my cock and cum...

But also not done. I still had some candle left, and an idea. Went back up for a little more teasing around my nipples, before moving down to my stiff cock. Ran up and down it with the drips of wax, slowly moving to more sensitive spots, got right to the edge of orgasm... and then right to the edge again... and started to run low on candle and spots to drip wax. Finally managed to bring myself over into a really satisfying, overdue, messy orgasm right before I'd have to give up and try something else. My, ah, wick looked more like a really drippy candle by that point, and my candle like a little stub! Which just left the cleanup. I'd put a disposable sheet down and tried to collect all the wax in it as I brushed and peeled it off my body, but bits are probably going to turn up all over the place for a while. I swear, it feels like the cleanup takes longer than the play itself

Final tally: 114/114 minutes clamped, 382+/381 deepthroats, 1009/1000 anal thrusts, 40/35 ball slaps, 1500+/1480 minutes plugged, wax everywhere. Thank you all again for the slow dripping and generous stuffing of posts, tasks, puns and compliments!