View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 07:09 AM   #369
FelineFrenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
FelineFrenzy
Type: Pet/Messy
Task: One meal this week will be decided by the pets in this thread, and will be eaten like a kitty: on all fours, without using your hands. Feel free to talk in this thread about what items you have for your potential pet meal.

In case the pets are too mean, I'm offering you an out. If you find you cannot eat your pet meal (due to it being too disgusting etc.), you can instead choose to swap it out for a meal of your choice that you may eat normally, provided you dump at least half of the first meal into the back of your underwear, and keep it there until you're finished eating.

All pets: Points for everyone that helps decide on a meal to feed our kitty.
Oof - I was really hoping to not have to deal with another eating-related task. (I've had a weak stomach ever since the food poisoning.) There's a pretty good chance I take option B no matter what items come up.

Oatmeal is something I can deal with one way or the other, and I probably have it on hand. I'm probably going to veto mac and cheese as being too hard on my stomach for option A and too close to my savory/gross limit for option B.
FelineFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote