View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #5
luvNgrl

Default My MOD application :)

1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you?

Hi My name is luvNgrl. I am a 24 yr old from the US. In real life I am a very dominant individual. I teach dance and am a manager at the store I currently work at. On getdare however, I am a submissive. I am owned by a super Master dinosaur. I have many nicknames on here including luv, SAS, slut, and dinosub. I love talking to people and getting to know them. I like trying new things and helping out in any way I can.

2. What have you used the site for during the time you've been a member?

Over a year ago, I was looking for sexy stories and actually stumbled upon this site. I checked it out a couple days and was very curious. I researched bdsm and became very interested in becoming a sub. This triggered my joining of the site. Within a month, I found the perfect dom for me. In the beginning, I mainly lurked and enjoyed reading the stories and looking at what crazy dares people were doing. It took me almost a month to go on the chat, which is where I spend most of my time now. I mainly continue to come back each day to talk to the friends I have made and to help out in whatever ways I can.

3. How have you personally contributed to the website?

My first month on the site was filled with many trials with some not so good masters. This has lead me to want to help all new masters and especially subs. I am on chat quite a bit trying to answer questions for newbies and make them feel welcome. I never don't say hi when someone comes into the room (unless of course Im not paying attention) I have tried to report people when needed and make sure that this site is a safe and fun place for all.

4. Why should we select you as a moderator on getDare.com?

I have little experience as a moderator, but I am willing to learn. I think I should be a moderator because many of the regulars have grown to trust me and my advice. I also get a lot of newbies asking for my guidence aswell, and I really enjoy helping them out. Because I am known to help the community, I think I would be respected as a moderator. I think I could really make a huge difference on the site and I would love to do my part to keep getdare amazing.

5. What is something really embarrassing about you that isn't publicly known?

Dang this is a hard question as getdare has gotten to know me pretty well and seen many of the things I keep very private. Only a couple people know this...recently I have been given the nickname SAS (silly anal slut) as my first time I ever did anal was due to me losing a bet.

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.

This question actually made me wonder if this application was for real or not. Well this one time, Leo banned me from chat for no good reason other than to make a point, at this moment I thought possibly Leo was a dickhead, but only at that moment. I think Leo is a really nice guy and have had many private conversations with him.

Submissive of Master Balki

Likes: humiliation, being controlled, pet play, bondage, spanking, anal, orgasm control/denial, light pain
Dislikes: more than light pain, age play, pee/poo control, annoying drivers
Limits: family, illegal, permanent

Toys: rope, vibes, hitachi, anal plugs, suction dildo, lovense lush
luvNgrl is offline   Reply With Quote