View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #3
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

Default Application

1. Tell us about yourself. Who are you?
My name is Anonymous, but people call me PI, I'm 21 and live far off the grid with my father currently helping him rebuild his house. After that I will disappear again, I am 5'3" 110 pds, medium length hair, hazel eyes, I am really kind, enjoyable and polite. (or so people say) But as with anything I can have a dark side. My heritage is Italian and I value knowledge.

2. What have you used the site for during the time you've been a member?
Creating a story, Pleasing people by giving them complex and intriguing dares, Chatting with people, finding common ground between people. See I think it doesn't matter who you are, I think that no matter what we can be friends, I am sure we have something in common, and if not then show me something I don't know.

3. How have you personally contributed to the website?
I have told people who don't use this site about it, with truth only like five people, I really don't want them to know who I am, lol. I have told people where they posted wrongly, and where someone messed up a thread cause they didn't see how to post. (that doesn't help the site really, but order is important.)

4. Why should we select you as a moderator on getDare.com?
Because I would devote a good portion of my time to making sure the site stays in working order, help with moving threads where people post wrongly, I don't actually know all the duties of "mods" But I can try my best and hope that I won't let you down.

5. What is something really embarrassing about you that isn't publicly known?
hmm, Well, the only thing I can think of is that I like to wear panties, they are comfortable and it's always arousing. I don't do it all the time, just once in a while, and when ever I do I feel nervous, like what if the rear of my shirt comes up too much? So many variables.

6. Do you think I'm a dickhead? Honest answers please. This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure.
If you just asked, do you think I'm a dickhead, I would say no. Even with the honest answers please, But where you say, "This is to test whether you will give in to peer pressure." It seems multiple people think of you as a dickhead? Well I don't give in to peer pressure, I will have to talk to you myself before I make such accusations.

Peace and Respect.
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote